• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MasterZeff Whitelist Application

M

MasterZeff

Hi, MasterZeff applying for whitelist here. I tried several times but it took a while to figure out the Applications Thread but I'm good now :) I hope you'll have me on the server!
P.S. I actually have followed the Twitter and subscribed to the Youtube and all, I'm not lying.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi, MasterZeff applying for whitelist here. I tried several times but it took a while to figure out the Applications Thread but I'm good now :) I hope you'll have me on the server!
P.S. I actually have followed the Twitter and subscribed to the Youtube and all, I'm not lying.
Why is the age on your application different from your forum account?

M

MasterZeff

I didn't want to give out my birth date on the account details, but I gave my correct age in the application.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
ACCEPTED, Welcome to Herocraft!