1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Register! Enjoy the server@ hub.hc.to !
  3. Greetings Guest!

There's a new map coming! Everything will be reset - this is an exciting time! June 20th will embark Herocraft on a new journey! Enjoy!. Read more here.

mana bar mod still available?

Discussion in 'General' started by Northac, Aug 8, 2013.

mana bar mod still available?

Discussion in 'General' started by Northac, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Northac

Northac Soulsand

So I relize I may be necroing an old thread or duplicating it, but i couldnt find the original one so....

Is the mana bar mod still available? or does it stll need to be updated or somthing? I loved useing it before i stopped playing, and now that im back id like to use it again. Just a question.
  2. Jonsoon

Jonsoon Modsoon (Moderator) Staff Member Moderator Architect Herald Balance Team Adventure Team Tier 8

Mana bar, party frames, and the skill cool downs that show on the right of your screen were all part of the HeroMod which was part of the Mod Pack: hc.to/modpack

Currently it is not updated to 1.6.2, so it is not available. There is no ETA for when it will be ready.
  3. Northac

Northac Soulsand

Cool downs huh? nice. Well since its not ready ill just do it old school lol, thanks for the info