1. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Register! Enjoy the server@ hub.hc.to !
  2. Want to play on Herocraft?
    You can log into our server by using the ip "hub.hc.to" in Minecraft!

3. Congratulations to Raubtier for taking 1st in the Battledome 3v3! Look for our next tournament in the coming weeks!
  4. Haven noble plots are here! Buy yours today! hc.to/nobleplots
  5. Easter on Herocraft is a magical time! hc.to/easter to see what we're up to!
  6. Spleef Tourney Winners: Grats to clearwaterdragonguardop - xMJay and Xhazed!

mana bar mod still available?

Discussion in 'General' started by Northac, Aug 8, 2013.

mana bar mod still available?

Discussion in 'General' started by Northac, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Northac

Northac ICE ICE ICE!

So I relize I may be necroing an old thread or duplicating it, but i couldnt find the original one so....

Is the mana bar mod still available? or does it stll need to be updated or somthing? I loved useing it before i stopped playing, and now that im back id like to use it again. Just a question.
  2. Jonsoon

Jonsoon Godly Architect Herald Balance Team Tier 8

Mana bar, party frames, and the skill cool downs that show on the right of your screen were all part of the HeroMod which was part of the Mod Pack: hc.to/modpack

Currently it is not updated to 1.6.2, so it is not available. There is no ETA for when it will be ready.
  3. Northac

Northac ICE ICE ICE!

Cool downs huh? nice. Well since its not ready ill just do it old school lol, thanks for the info