• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Man it's been a while.

I would be genuinely surprised if anyone remembers me. I mean, it's been three years. I used to play on this server wayyyy back in the day.

Man. I had no idea how much I had forgotten about until I had to install the new launcher for minecraft and played for the first time in ages. I then immediately remembered this server and how much fun I had. I remembered living next to some guy that had a ridiculously awesome Bio-Dome in the ground. I remember the waves of Slimes and Giants on the spawn. I remember trying to reach some class that was about wolves (Beastmaster or something like that?).

I remember having to watch your back constantly and question who you could trust. Background checking everyone that talked to me before I would respond. This server was as hardcore as it could get back in the day. I remember Kainzo and Brutalacerate (not sure if that is spelled correctly).

I remember getting the position of whitelister until I found out I had to be 15 to have it. I was 13. Poor little younger me was devastated haha. I remember the Shroom Shop. That was seriously my favorite place to be. Whoever the owner was I remember being friends with him and being there when he had to move the shop due to griefers.

These memories were great to relive and I want to thank the owners for letting me have these memories. I probably wont be joining back tho.

o7
Godsarmy9797(I was 11 when I made the account, haha)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I would be genuinely surprised if anyone remembers me. I mean, it's been three years. I used to play on this server wayyyy back in the day.

Man. I had no idea how much I had forgotten about until I had to install the new launcher for minecraft and played for the first time in ages. I then immediately remembered this server and how much fun I had. I remembered living next to some guy that had a ridiculously awesome Bio-Dome in the ground. I remember the waves of Slimes and Giants on the spawn. I remember trying to reach some class that was about wolves (Beastmaster or something like that?).

I remember having to watch your back constantly and question who you could trust. Background checking everyone that talked to me before I would respond. This server was as hardcore as it could get back in the day. I remember Kainzo and Brutalacerate (not sure if that is spelled correctly).

I remember getting the position of whitelister until I found out I had to be 15 to have it. I was 13. Poor little younger me was devastated haha. I remember the Shroom Shop. That was seriously my favorite place to be. Whoever the owner was I remember being friends with him and being there when he had to move the shop due to griefers.

These memories were great to relive and I want to thank the owners for letting me have these memories. I probably wont be joining back tho.

o7
Godsarmy9797(I was 11 when I made the account, haha)
Welcome back :)