• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Magicka

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I stumbled across this game. Anyone play it? It looks cheap enough to give it a whirl, and also looks like it could actually quite fun.

http://www.magickagame.com/

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I bought it in June, still can't play it due to a bug. Worst 10 bucks. Ever
What was the bug? I couldn't get the demo running because of a DirectX thing, but it works now. The Demo is fun, still deciding whether i should purchase or not.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
The demo was a blast. You get to create your own spell combinations. Probably going to buy it. The devs have a huge sense of humor and add in all kinda of pop-culture and gamer references to it. Maybe if we get a few people and fix @stongholdx game, we could have a runthrough of the story. Lots of DLC, but you can buy everything for $25.

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
We got this one a little while after it came out, it's a pretty awesome game, co-op is really fun. Their design was great but...their optimization was awful. It used to overheat and shut down my laptop after an hour and a half of play, and it's better now but I still get some frame-rate and heating issues at time. It used to fuck with my friend's Alienware desktop too...there are some weird oversights still in the game too.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
What was the bug? I couldn't get the demo running because of a DirectX thing, but it works now. The Demo is fun, still deciding whether i should purchase or not.
Its was the XNA/ DirectX bug.

My computer was gone for a long time for reasons I'll leave unexplained so I have not tried recently, I'll look into it soon

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I installed the directx executable they supplied in the demo files and it fixed the problem for me. Probbaly going to buy it later tonight. I'm starting to get a hang of the controls and spell-making.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I bought the game. Anyone who wants to do some co-op, let me know!

pipicik

TNT
Ehmm Alator i would play with you ^^^ Contact me on a private message if u want to add me on Steam ^^

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
FUCK YEA MAGIKA
I love that game ;D

If you wanna play just throw me a message if I'm around

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Woo! My Steam account is saxamafonet I think. I generally don't have it on, but I'll start loading it up more.