• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mack Mack Mack

Mack?

• Mack mack mack

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Mack mack

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
"What the mack did you just macking say about me, you little mack? I’ll mack you know I macked top of my class in the Macky Macks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret macks on Al-mackaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed macks. I am trained in mackilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US macked forces. You are nothing to me but just another mack. I will wipe you the mack out with precision the macks of which has never been macked before on this Earth, mark my macking words. You think you can get away with saying that mack to me over the Internet? Think again, macker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of macks across theUSAand your IP is being macked right now so you better prepare for the storm, mackot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re macking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can mack you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare macks. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed mackbat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Mack Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable mack off the face of the continent, you little mack. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “mack” comment was about to mack down upon you, maybe you would have held your macking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re macking the price, you godmack idiot. I will mack fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re macking dead, kiddo." - One Macking Angry Man

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you, thank you all. It took me to long to mack this because I was laughing to macking hard through it

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Mack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mack
Erm, you spelled "Mac" wrong.
Mack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mackMack mack mack