• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MA team (MT)

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
MA Team: Hello, It's plobby I have recently made it to round 25+ 5 straight times with the same people, I realized we should make a guild about it, to lvl fast and earn gold.

Goals: To level up fast and earn gold and diamonds in the Ma.
Members:
Plob5 (Warrior/Pala)- Head
Kekosaurus(Cleric) - Member
Sigpit(Beguiler) - SiC
IHateIsBig(Ranger) - Member
Aetosion(Wizzy) - Unofficial, Member
yoIyo(Ninja) - Member
Kam744(Bard) - Member
BlackOhso(Druid) - Member
Kharibidus(Wizzy) - Member
EtKEnn(Sammy) - Unofficial , Member
Twidger(Disciple) - Member (Bro;) )
Awhitespot1(Pala) - Member

DaShniper(Wizzy) - Member

How to apply:

IGN:
Class/Spec:
A little about yourself:
MA:Best's(rounds):

Aetosion

Obsidian
Mark me as an unofficial member, I'm already in a guild, as I explained ingame.

Currently, I just carried the "audition group" through Wave #38 without a healer in the party.

Megabolt + Pulse = Win.

Aetosion(Wizzy) - Member(Unofficial)
Just make it ^

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: BlackOhso
Class/Spec: Healer/Druid
When you can tryout: Whenever im online
A little about yourself: I've mastered Cleric and Disciple, goin for Druid. Im a cooollliiioo guy. Enjoy that Mob Arena and healin dem peeppoolle.
MA:Best's(rounds): UHHMMMM before Mob Arena was ever nerfed within the first week it came out, I carried a group up to round 60-ish as Cleric

grimlar

Legacy Supporter 4
Aeto you're worth having around, official or unofficial.

Guys we gotta start getting 50+ for endstone!

Demonxman

Obsidian
IGN:
Demonxman
Class/Spec:
Beguiler

When you can tryout:
whenever.
A little about yourself:
I like pie.
0, I've never done any mas yet (I went inactive then they were put in then a week ago I came back to the game)

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
A little about yourself: I've mastered Cleric and Disciple, goin for Druid. Im a cooollliiioo guy. Enjoy that Mob Arena and healin dem peeppoolle.
MA:Best's(rounds): UHHMMMM before Mob Arena was ever nerfed within the first week it came out, I carried a group up to round 60-ish as Cleric
You sound good, though nice If I could see you online.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:
Demonxman
Class/Spec:
Beguiler

When you can tryout:
whenever.
A little about yourself:
I like pie.
0, I've never done any mas yet (I went inactive then they were put in then a week ago I came back to the game)

Please take these a little more seroiusly.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Can i join unofficially? If yes, here is my app:

IGN: EtKEnn
Class/Spec: Samurai, 43
When you can tryout: When i feel like doing it.
A little about yourself: I'm a player who likes orginazed systems. Seeing that this guild will have an orginazed strategy when they MA and that you have a good stock of MA players, i decided to join.
MA:Best's(rounds): 46 (46/50, so god damn close, then one of our players dc'ed ;-; )

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Accepted!
Can i join unofficially? If yes, here is my app:

IGN: EtKEnn
Class/Spec: Samurai, 43
When you can tryout: When i feel like doing it.
A little about yourself: I'm a player who likes orginazed systems. Seeing that this guild will have an orginazed strategy when they MA and that you have a good stock of MA players, i decided to join.
MA:Best's(rounds): 46 (46/50, so god damn close, then one of our players dc'ed ;-; )
Accepted!

Demonxman

Obsidian
I am serious, I've really had no need to try and do ma and maybe joining this team would help me get to the point where I would consider helping out if needed, I am a 41 beguiler, I'm sure some of my cc can help on boss' and such :)

madsplatter

Diamond
HOLY SHIT. PLOB... SERIOUSLY?bahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahhaahhahaha. Wait excuse me while I laugh again. bahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahhhahahahhhahhahahahhaa :p

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
HOLY SHIT. PLOB... SERIOUSLY?bahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahhaahhahaha. Wait excuse me while I laugh again. bahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahhhahahahhhahhahahahhaa :p
Ikr. <3 RoT mostly no offense Shadownub IFUCKING LOVE YOU

AgentXenon

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: AgentXenon
Class/Spec: rogue/ranger
When you can tryout: any day from 9 am to 10 pm
A little about yourself: I am on every day. I am a mature nice person easy to get along with. I can usually do a ma any time unless I am raiding or just busy.
MA:Best's(rounds): 25-30 I believe

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: DaShniper
Class/Spec: Soon to be Master Wizard
When you can tryout:Tomorrow
A little about yourself: I realized after I became wizard and after I started doing MA, that AoE is really helpful, so I think I'd contribute to the team. I also am mature for my age if you choose to categorize me like that. Plob knows me as well, sorta so I hope that helps.
MA:Best's(rounds):Low 20's due to scrubs starting the rounds early

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: DaShniper
Class/Spec: Soon to be Master Wizard
When you can tryout:Tomorrow
A little about yourself: I realized after I became wizard and after I started doing MA, that AoE is really helpful, so I think I'd contribute to the team. I also am mature for my age if you choose to categorize me like that. Plob knows me as well, sorta so I hope that helps.
MA:Best's(rounds):Low 20's due to scrubs starting the rounds early

Accepted!

duco232

TNT
IGN: Duco232
Class/Spec: I am now a rogue, didn't feel like mastering wizard... I was level 45.
When you can tryout: every day.
A little about yourself: I am online a lot, I am a fair player, and useful in ma (not really ATM)
MA:Best's(rounds): I don't really remember, but around 30 I think. I haven't played ma an awful lot.