• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremasters App: Leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: leftovers5
  2. Position applying for: Loremasters
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on since October 28, 2011 - so over a year!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?:
  6. Link to a piece of work you have done (lorewise)!: I wrote a lore-toned biography of my Herocraft character, dubbed Leftern. http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/History/Players/leftovers5
I've also been going into the diplomacy and war ("frontier" :p) sections of the forums:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/the-catalog-of-herocraftian-society-bastion.26272/
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/fire-creepers-vs-tree-creepers-a-documentation.26443/
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I enjoy the server a lot, and I'd love to get involved in more activities with it such as lore. In terms of the practical use of it, I'm definitely game for writing scripts for quests and the like.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm still interested in the position. I've been writing a few in-game books too, for fun (The Passage & The Pardon), unrelated to lore. If the focus of the current Loremaster is for quests, then so be it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hello! Just informing you I am putting you on retainer. We don't have a need of the Lore team just, but when we do I'll be kick-starting it up and letting you know.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello! Just informing you I am putting you on retainer. We don't have a need of the Lore team just, but when we do I'll be kick-starting it up and letting you know.
Sounds great, thanks for letting me know!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application With the New Format:
1. Minecraft IGN: leftovers5
2. Position applying for: Loremaster
3. Age|Timezone: 16|EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since October 2011.
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I am a creative thinker and enjoy writing as a pasttime.​
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
I've also been going into the diplomacy and war ("frontier" :p) sections of the forums:​
I wrote a lore-toned biography of my Herocraft character, dubbed Leftern.​
I also created a town based race list.​
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?:
I should be able to. If there's a conflict, I will be sure to notify before the day of.​
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I enjoy the server a lot, and I'd love to get involved in more activities with it such as lore. In terms of the practical use of it, I'm definitely game for writing scripts for quests and the like.​

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hit us up at the meeting on Saturday :)
/me is pretty sure he can make it :\