• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremasters App: Bogrin

Bogrin

Legacy Supporter 5
  • Minecraft IGN: Bogrin
  • Position applying for: Loremasters
  • Age|Timezone: 17, EST, -6 GMT
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since late first map, too long to get exact, but that is not solid playtime.
  • Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I am quite the adept writer, capable of coming up with stories myself, or adapting dull PvP to epic tales for the ages. I can write a story on command quite easily, I would be able to push out the lore for events on time with ease. I enjoy the backstory and roleplay of things, and have played on RP servers. I have won IRL awards for writing in my school, but real life is lame right? On a more serious note though, I am more than capable of taking care of Herocrafts lore needs. Try me on for size sometime.
  • Link to a piece of work you have done (lorewise)! I am just going to put the text itself, as the thread has long since disappeared, perhaps the forum as well
    Smoke covered the air, a cloak of dull brown-grey. The engines of The City never slept, never silenced, never stopped. He strode past the grimy workers with their torn overalls and chipped spades. They were to shovel coal in the city 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The City needed fuel, but many of them gave far more than that. He walked past bodies of those who had given all they could. They too would be given to The City. A dull, deep throbbing pounded beneath his feet as he walked, the Heart of The City, ever beating, ever eating. Up ahead he saw The Guards House, full of young boys, naïve, fearless, sure of their own immortality. They too would be given to The City. He pulled his collar further up as he passed a few of them, their faces shining with pride in their new uniforms. It would not do to be caught now, he mused, and walked on. He passed The Markets, full of poor tradesmen hawking their wares, and beggars moaning from the alleys. A man jumped in front of him, wielding a bent and rusted knife. “Yer money or yer life” he declared as he brandished his knife with the utmost ferocity.
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?: Your soul is mine

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hello! Currently, the assignment of Loremaster is being shifted slightly to focus on quests. Specifically, we need storylines with dialogue that are more than just a "kill 10 rats" series of quests. Do you feel you are able to work on multiple quests/storylines and actually complete them? Can you make a short example for me? You don't need to actually write the code script, but please make a small quest chain that includes dialog, and has a purpose/story behind it. In the future, especially when the Adventure Map project starts up again, we'll need lots and lots of these. Thanks!