• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremaster Application--iAlchemist

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: iAlchemist
2. Position applying for: Loremasters
3. Age|Timezone: 17, eastern standard time.
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a month and a half
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I have a naturally creative mind when it comes to creating interesting and unique stories. I also have a lot of skill in reading comprehension (I scored in the top 90% of America in the english category alone.)
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!):

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/black-heart.57530/
If you have no work, get with a loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with.
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
I can, although this weekend may be a tad tough, as I am going on vacation.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I can.

Last edited:

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm a little disheartened because I've seen people who have made new applications get responses, including another lore master application. So bump.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
So I've been here for a little bit, hoping to at least recieve some aknowledgement that you have see. The post, whether I am rejected or not.

Bump.