• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LoreMaster App: WilMorris

WilMorris

Dirt
  1. Minecraft IGN: WilMorris
  2. Position applying for: Loremasters
  3. Age|Timezone: 23, GMT [UK]
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Can be counted in hours
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I like to think that am a good story writer. I am a Grad' film student and I specialized in screenwriting so I guess it helps.
  6. Link to a piece of work you have done (lorewise)! [Not as yet finished] http://wilmorris.wordpress.com/the-diary-of-jacob-masterson/ (Have written something in the same style/length already in the Multiverse... verse. Just not up yet. Maybe up tmo)
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a fair player, with moderate skill. I keep to myself but watching what other people do makes better stories in my mind.
Note: I saw that the role of Lore person is shifting into I'm not sure. As a screenwriter, I can write dialogue fairly well so that's a plus guess if that skill is needed.

WilMorris

Dirt
Done the small starting Multiverse thing. [1st Person Fantasy Fiction] Not sure where to put it. Don't want to blog it till more stories are written/padded out.
Add it to my resume. [Just hope its good.][DOUBLEPOST=1359074190][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there still a Loremaster place open? Still Intrested

Attachments

• Writer From The Multiverse [.txt version].txt
    3 KB · Views: 29