• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremaster App Moleman300

Moleman300

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN: BrotherHusain
2. Position applying for: Loremasters
3. Age|Timezone:
15 GMT
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple of days
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): Well I am quite an intelligent person and I really enjoy books and games more because of the lore than anything else. Not kidding my favourite part of movies is the lore and how it all comes together. I read a lot of Fantasy books so I will have thinks like that influencing my work
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
I have not written any Lore of yet as it has always been something I'm interested in but never really done, but I see this as a chance to start.
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Obviously I am English by my time zone so I was just wondering would you prefer me to write things like favorite instead of favourite, applying it to anything else that might be said. My grammar is very good so you wouldn't have to worry about spelling etc. I am really eager to start making a name for myself on this server so if you are looking for someone to help with the lore I am pretty much available every weekend and certain parts of the weekdays and I have TS and Skype so getting in contact is not a problem. I am very enthusiastic and ready to go so don't hesitate to contact me, have a nice day!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: BrotherHusain
2. Position applying for: Loremasters
3. Age|Timezone:
15 GMT
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple of days
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): Well I am quite an intelligent person and I really enjoy books and games more because of the lore than anything else. Not kidding my favourite part of movies is the lore and how it all comes together. I read a lot of Fantasy books so I will have thinks like that influencing my work
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
I have not written any Lore of yet as it has always been something I'm interested in but never really done, but I see this as a chance to start.
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Obviously I am English by my time zone so I was just wondering would you prefer me to write things like favorite instead of favourite, applying it to anything else that might be said. My grammar is very good so you wouldn't have to worry about spelling etc. I am really eager to start making a name for myself on this server so if you are looking for someone to help with the lore I am pretty much available every weekend and certain parts of the weekdays and I have TS and Skype so getting in contact is not a problem. I am very enthusiastic and ready to go so don't hesitate to contact me, have a nice day!
Leaving this here for @Alator