• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking for Developers and Builders

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
i am pretty good at building rustic themed stables, houses, farms, taverns, inns or whatever but i am very good at building nature such as trees or gardens etc. i have helped the realms of avalon server build some of their forests and such
got some screens to accompany that stuff? ;)

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
We need all the help we can get on almost all fronts. This is a massive undertaking - the coding on the back end is getting done, which is great :)

@Kainzo I am still interested in being an architect or helping out however/wherever I can. My architect app is still hanging around over there - and I learn software really fast so if something you need work done on, let me know :)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo I am also very interested in helping out with the adventure map, but anything you guys need me for I would be happy to help with!

Ducky

Dirt
Hey, count me in bro. I'm interested in building anything as long as I have some time to do it. If you need help with an adventure map I'm really good with plots and any kind of characters. Also I have some friends that can cover the other things.

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
When I can I will donate purely for just this adventure map. Something that requires this much work... Needs to be recognized :D

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
@Chriswc14 Yes, we are always on the lookout for people interested in joining the development team. I would suggest posting in our Application forum in the Coder/Design/Herald/Balance subforum (app guide)

Also I would say it's generally a good idea to hop into the #heroes IRC channel on esper.net

Chriswc14

TNT
I think i'll take a couple more courses on java through udemy.com before applying my knowledge is currently limited to very little experience

Dewycox16

Dirt
  1. Dewycox16 / 13 / est time
  2. Position applying for: Builders
  3. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: on PC since April. On xbox for two years
  4. Have you played on Herocraft? if so for how long?:I've never played, but it sounds interesting.
  5. Have you assisted any other server/build team, if so who?: I haven't yet, this will be my first.
  6. I'm typing this on my iPad, so I can't show you the things I've built.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I can't wait to hear back!

Buoy23

Dirt
  • as this thread doesn't seem to be getting any attention, I'm removing my application for builder..... kinda seems like a half ass server, dueces

Last edited:

Clawscript

Obsidian
@Kainzo I'm already on the developer side, but I'd surely like to be builder as well. I played Minecraft since early alpha (no stairs back then, haha) and my building skills have had 2 "booms" of rise in skill. You may consider allowing me to build too ;)