• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Level Locking

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been noticing a new trend of exploitation going around with illegal mob spawners, afk mining, and other ways to gain exp.

The solutions I see usually revolve around a temp ban and an exp rollback which works a lot of the times(I haven't personally seen it not work(Not that I see very many though))

After they are back though they can continue to level back to where they were with no problems. But what if there was a way to have someones level roll-backed and locked for a set period of time for first time offenders and other situations?

I think it would be a neat concept and it could punish someone publicly to deter other players from trying. Having a locked level 1 lost soul running around being able to do next to nothing in the server would be pretty humorous.

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
If your saying a lvl 38 Dragoon for example is caught afk mob killing? Then he gets rolled back to lvl 1 warrior for lets say a week. Then after that week is up he gets moved back to lvl 38 Dragoon I think your on to something!!!!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Hmmm, if there was a way for us to lock a player's level to a certain level for a set amount of time, I believe that would make players think twice before cheating. Great idea, man.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I wholeheartedly approve of this idea. Us masters (just noticed we are all wizards) worked very hard for our levels. It would teach people a lesson if they were to be "stuck" for a while after their misdeeds.

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
If your saying a lvl 38 Dragoon for example is caught afk mob killing? Then he gets rolled back to lvl 1 warrior for lets say a week. Then after that week is up he gets moved back to lvl 38 Dragoon I think your on to something!!!!

Woulden't this mean that someone could level up to level 50 dragoon, get rolledback to level 1 warrior, go on vacation for a week or so and then come back with a level 50 dragoon. If you know what i mean.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
No, If you get rolled back you don't get any of those level back, you have to earn them again legit. He is saying to further discourage people that they should be locked at lvl 1 lostsoul for so long after they get back.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
No, If you get rolled back you don't get any of those level back, you have to earn them again legit. He is saying to further discourage people that they should be locked at lvl 1 lostsoul for so long after they get back.
Yah. That's what I was saying, too. Locked at Level 1 for x Time. When x Time is over, you're just unlocked. Fuck gaining their levels back. Haha.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Huh. I really like this. More incentive not to be retarded.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I would rather just roll them back to level 1 warrior and watch them get back up to spec
That might make people want to quit, maybe there would be an incentive to regain those levels like 'get back to lvl 50 dragoon and get 100000 coins' , but of course it would be a fake incentive. That way the person would have something else to work for other than his 50 lvls he just earned. And then when he got there he would be like 'wtf, no coins' but then he would be at level 50 dragoon again and interested in playing still compared to 'screw it i just lost 12 weeks of work, lets quit'.