• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug leothebeast accepting bounties I never put up

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
I logged on after the midnight restart of 4/2/14 and leothebeast accepted 3 bounties that I never placed. Then when I checked the bounty board there were no bounty listings and leothebeast was offline.

Attachments

• Bounties.png
    Bounties.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 69

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I logged on after the midnight restart of 4/2/14 and leothebeast accepted 3 bounties that I never placed. Then when I checked the bounty board there were no bounty listings and leothebeast was offline.
They accepted the bounty on leothebeast that YOU PLACED. It just showed it so that you knew and this was after he logged.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah it doesnt say Leo has accepted blah blah blah its say Leo has been accepted by blah blah blah :p

Must have read it wrong.

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah it doesnt say Le
o has accepted blah blah blah its say Leo has been accepted by blah blah blah :p

Must have read it wrong.

My bad, could have sworn it was claimed yesterday during the event and I saw the message someone got it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
My bad, could have sworn it was claimed yesterday during the event and I saw the message someone got it.
Also just throwing this out there bounties also don't show if the user is offline.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Why is that? I think they should show regardless.
Not sure was a design choice made a while ago. I forget the reasoning at present.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Its anon. So you never know who placed and it doesnt announce who it was placed on. Theres a config to change it but I dont want to.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Why is that? I think they should show regardless.
maybe, when the player is offline and there bounty is still there, it wouldn't make sense to accept there bounty then to find out there offline and wont come back on for a whilst. I like the reason it isn't there.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Maybe show (offline) at the end of the name. The server feels small with that many players and no bounties.