• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lenorian Invasion of Indar

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
Dunno why the Lenorian Empire gets so much h8. At least they tried fighting; I can't say the same for all the other pve newblets.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@lukevillani try focusing people, having some heals, staying together and just be more coordinated and you would do much better. Being in team speak with everyone to call heals also really helps

Let it be known that on this day, Sunday, February 22nd, year 2015, that brave player xMJay endured a long and grueling engagement wherein he watched his friends fight valiently in a battle of attrition, it seemed like neither side would win UNTIL Indar pushed through with the victory at the last second. I commend you for your efforts.

johnnjlee

TNT
Godangit, I wanted to be in some pvp as a gun for hire, should have been online... I even know where this place is, I marked it on my minimap.

Dewyn

Retired Staff
A+ for:
- Song choice
- Sarcasm after the 30 seconds of fighting
- Storm clouds FX + lag
- xMJay just staring down lukevillani in the beginning while Chazza flails around

11/10, made my day

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
That looked a really hard fight!!!!!!!!111!!!111!!!!1!11