• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League Tournament

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
NA League tournament

*Edit: Tournament will start either Friday or Saturday it really all depends on what my schedule is so if we get enough teams then we will have the tournament start this weekend.

Ok so I am hosting a LoL Tournament hopefully it goes all according to plan. Whoever wins the Tournament each player on your team will receive $10 Rp.

As long as we get enough teams I will host the tournament.

Team Name:
Top:
Jungle:
Mid:
Adc:
Support:
Sub 1:
Sub 2

Rules: You are only allowed to have the max of 7 people per team.

When the brackets are made only the people that you have listed will play. I will be writing those people down and you will be disqualified if you get someone to play that you didn't have listed(pick wisely).

You are not allowed to play if you are diamond sorry, but it won't be fair since most people on HC are definitely not even over plat.

No complaining about other teams being "OP" I don't care who you get as long as that person has been on HC for over 3 months.

The positions right now will be how it is in the actual tournament draft pick. The two first picks are top and so on.

I will flip a coin to see who is going to be first pick and after that you will switch. You will have to win 2/3 games to beat the other team. This is single elimination.

List both LoL names and HC forum names.

I might make the prize pool $20 of RP to each person on your team if we get enough teams.

Last edited:

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Is this NA or EU? This is an awesome idea and I'd love to get involved in hosting an EUW one if this is for NA.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
Top: BOS5 (KINGBOS5/bigboss123) @bigboss123
Jungle: OreoNinja (Giizmo) @Giizmo
Mid: EnLiight (EnLight707) @EnLight707
Adc: GingaNinja (Malimbar96) @Malimbar96
Support: RenaisKnight (drksoulist) @Drksoulist
Sub 1: NesquikNinja (Urcooln) @Urcooln
Sub 2: adamerickson (adamerickson) @adamerickson

Still have to confirm some people. They have all been on HC for over 3 months although not very active for some. We are all gold-plat

Last edited:

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Top: BOS5
Jungle: OreoNinja
Mid: EnLiight
Adc: GingaNinja
Support: RenaisKnight
Sub 1: NesquikNinja
Sub 2: adamerickson

Still have to confirm some people. They have all been on HC for over 3 months although not very active for some. We are all gold-plat
List both league names and Forum names please if they aren't registered on forums for over 3 months not accepting and no exceptions

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm level 13 and all I do is play intermediate bots.. am I.. am I good enough for the big leagues..

(what I imagine me playing would be like in this)

v139.png

RiZe_

Dirt
League Name : Exilliah
MC name: RiZe_
if anyone wants to recruit i guess im down or ima join with my town if they do it.