• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Keke083's Whitelist Application

K

keke083

I think i should be added to the whitelist because I could be a major help(not to mention a challenge too!) to players. I can build structures large and detailed for towns if able to, I can show players what pvp is and how to do it( the natural way of course) and I will not grief unless griefed by another. Thank you for considering me! One more thing, this account is used by 3 people only I have the server of the 3 peolple but please do not deny me because of what they do. I will take full responsibility of what happens if any one of the 3 people owning this account do damage to the server.
~Keke083

Last edited by a moderator:

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
I think i should be added to the whitelist because I could be a major help(not to mention a challenge too!) to players. I can build structures large and detailed for towns if able to, I can show players what pvp is and how to do it( the natural way of course) and I will not grief unless griefed by another. Thank you for considering me! One more thing, this account is used by 3 people only I have the server of the 3 peolple but please do not deny me because of what they do. I will take full responsibility of what happens if any one of the 3 people owning this account do damage to the server.
~Keke083
Why is the age on your application different from your forum account?

K

keke083

Why is the age on your application different from your forum account?
Oh I must have chosen a couple years down from what it was how do I change that?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

keke083

User flipped out in game, had to be muted.
Excuse me but why am I muted? I don't get what I did I played and talked about my bunker and then logged off and went to sleep? Also if the person that was on my account at the time used bad grammar it was not me because I hate doing that.

K

keke083

Well sorry I did say I would take full responsibility for what other people did on my account