• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Just Some Shader Pics of Spawn

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
ZipOYgK.jpg

Staring out of one of the many common windows of Bastion Keep
XsoaDtt.jpg

The Spawn we all know and love.
9IqY3lj.jpg
one of the 4 hallways out of spawn
SjbW7E2.jpg

A view of the Wall Towers on the top tier of Bastion City.
ihImzl8.jpg

The Uninhabited DHX (I miss being an afk banker in there).
dUk3SuE.jpg

The Grand Staircase of Bastion Keep.
FuMzRoQ.jpg

View from the Towers of Bastion Keep.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Time to upgrade your MacPro so your graphics are this good ALL the time ;)
lol. This is a computer I built after many people told me they wanted better stuff (or things like, they ding the foot of a case), after a while, I had enough money to scrounge some parts together with these spare parts to build a monster just for gaming :D. Sadly, I'm selling it away as well since I won't have the room to keep it soon (moving out to a small college dorm, laptop will be the only computer I'll be able to use soon).

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
lol. This is a computer I built after many people told me they wanted better stuff (or things like, they ding the foot of a case), after a while, I had enough money to scrounge some parts together with these spare parts to build a monster just for gaming :D. Sadly, I'm selling it away as well since I won't have the room to keep it soon (moving out to a small college dorm, laptop will be the only computer I'll be able to use soon).

why a laptop when you can get a 10 inch android tablet with attachable keyboard? then get your books in PDF form and travel light to class like a boss! that's what I do lol[DOUBLEPOST=1359495419,1359495336][/DOUBLEPOST]you could also with a laptop or tablet, use a remote desktop app to remote that beast from school :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
omg that's nice! want! link?
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1544257-142-glsl-shaders-mod-modified-by-karyonix/
Thar is your link :p.
why a laptop when you can get a 10 inch android tablet with attachable keyboard? then get your books in PDF form and travel light to class like a boss! that's what I do lol[DOUBLEPOST=1359495419,1359495336][/DOUBLEPOST]you could also with a laptop or tablet, use a remote desktop app to remote that beast from school :p
No can do when college blocks all ports except 80. No luck in getting ssh tunneling and whatnot.