• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jrr5556 Ban Appeal

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: jrr5556
Banned by: @Jonsoon , @Kainzo @TimForReal
Time of ban: December 2014
Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods- X-Ray Texture pack
Your story: I did the wrong thing, I admitted to it, I never should have done it in the first place and I have copped the punishment. It has been several months now and I beg before you for another chance that will most certainly not stuff up. I still think I can offer my skills shown in my past ranks. I hope you can accept me back. I am very sorry.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Bump, Adding to this, I had never been banned or muted before this ban. I feel with my good record I sort of deserve a second chance imo.

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Bump, been a couple of weeks since the appeal went up. :( I still feel I can help herocraft out, I could help the architects out again and make some more dungeons.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Bump, I am desperate :( All this adventure stuff looks amazing and would love to experience and even help with it.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: jrr5556
Banned by: @Jonsoon , @Kainzo @TimForReal
Time of ban: December 2014
Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods- X-Ray Texture pack
Your story: I did the wrong thing, I admitted to it, I never should have done it in the first place and I have copped the punishment. It has been several months now and I beg before you for another chance that will most certainly not stuff up. I still think I can offer my skills shown in my past ranks. I hope you can accept me back. I am very sorry.

Thanks.

Sorry, was discussing it with Jonsoon. I'm willing to give you another chance, don't disappoint me.