• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jreems ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kainzo im doing this due to me knowing the kid and he is wanting to join aldenshire which he heard is coming back. this is a copy from an email i had him sent to me. all i ask is you talk to him and if nothing changes well so be it. i can also post a pic of email if need to.

Dear Kainzo, Im sorry for being a bipolar psychotic dumbass and being extreamly toxic. I was extreamly butt hurt that I lost everything for being afk for a week. Over the past few months I have come to realize that hero craft is life. There was no reason for my dickness and I am actually ashamed. Herocraft was the reason that I even played minecraft because there was so much to do. It kept me entertained and I hope you can forgive me and give me a second chance. (sorry banned on forums/Error so I couldn’t contact you there).

Status
Not open for further replies.