• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jotamota's Trade Chat Mute Appeal

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
IGN: Jotamota
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute: 20:30 GMT -3:00
Channel: Trade Chat
Reason for mute: After Mikeman97 said about 6 lines of Trade macro text, I said "Tired of a mute chat spam? Get a mute now!"

(I'm assuming this is the reason I haven't contacted Angyles about it)
Your story: Well, there isn't much to say, except that I didn't quite get why I get muted for saying someone is spamming (without warning) and the spammer gets a warning and that's it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Jotamota
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute: 20:30 GMT -3:00
Channel: Trade Chat
Reason for mute: After Mikeman97 said about 6 lines of Trade macro text, I said "Tired of a mute chat spam? Get a mute now!"
(I'm assuming this is the reason I haven't contacted Angyles about it)
Your story: Well, there isn't much to say, except that I didn't quite get why I get muted for saying someone is spamming (without warning) and the spammer gets a warning and that's it.

Your words were not needed in Trade chat. What you did had nothing to do with trading, and it is not your place to correct members in regards to their spam.

I will remove the mute on August 1st, 2013.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Lifted the mute early. Remember it is not your place to correct people are you are not staff, and if you do feel the need to draw attention to something, do NOT do it in trade, take it to OT. Next time your mute will be the full 30 days.