• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

|~| Johnyboy678's Application |~|

1. In-game name:
johnyboy678
  1. Location & Age:
Canada, 16 Years Old
  1. Previous Bans:
One, however, this ban was incorrect/without proper justification and reasoning. On top of this, the server was undergoing an OP attack at the time, and multiple users had been banned.
  1. Referral(s):
None, but reference can be taken from the users of BuxVille and ChronoCraft.
  1. Reason You Should Be Accepted:
I believe I can provide a positive, helpful and enjoyable effect towards the HeroCraft server. My intentions are to fully assist other users while having a good time, and in no way to harm or annoy others. With Minecraft experience since early Infdev, and a positive, helpful attitude, I believe I can overall contribute to the server in a positive and dedicated way.
  1. How Did You Hear About Herocraft?:
Minecraft Forums & MineStatus
  1. Have You Voted For Herocraft?:
Yes, I have voted for HeroCraft on MineStatus.
  1. Additional Info:
I am an active forum addict, so you can depend on my website, ingame and forum activity under nay circumstances.

Thank-You.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
We know you have had a previous ban for stealing on another server. While stealing is allowed on this server please revise your application to be honest and include all information please! We need details!

I am fully aware what my ban is for and I said the truth in my application..
Don't accuse me of being a liar. Did you even consider the ban being unjust? Because it was. This should be no need for me to revise the truth.

And sorry if that seems a little nasty, I just don't want it to seem as though I am a thief, as the ban was not proper.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not saying you were banned justly or anything, but "Being banned without proper justification" can mean anything. We need to know the truth and if you are completely open with us we will probably let you in.

When I say without proper Justification It wouldn't make a difference what the reason was if it wasn't proper..right?

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Wrong. Everyone has a different Opinion. Please stop changing the subject and skirting around the issue. It's just a simple why you were banned from the server you were banned from. Nothing else.

1. In-game name:
johnyboy678

1. Location & Age:
Canada, 16 Years Old

1. Previous Bans:
Once for stealing. This wasn't true, but since the whitelisted wants it to be, I will say it is. I assure you it will not be happening within HeroCraft.

1. Referral(s):
None, but reference can be taken from the users of BuxVille and ChronoCraft.

1. Reason You Should Be Accepted:
I believe I can provide a positive, helpful and enjoyable effect towards the HeroCraft server. My intentions are to fully assist other users while having a good time, and in no way to harm or annoy others. With Minecraft experience since early Infdev, and a positive, helpful attitude, I believe I can overall contribute to the server in a positive and dedicated way.

1. How Did You Hear About Herocraft?:
Minecraft Forums & MineStatus

1. Have You Voted For Herocraft?:
Yes, I have voted for HeroCraft on MineStatus.

1. Additional Info:
I am an active forum addict, so you can depend on my website, ingame and forum activity under nay circumstances.

Thank-You.