• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jeremykelly1's application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Jeremykelly1
  2. Location & Age: New York, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: found it on google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like playing mine craft as well as spend much of my time doing so. I can bring much to the server. I will respect everyone and their work as I expect the same in return.
  9. Special key: {HCJ0}
  10. Additional Info: Hope I get accepted. It looks fun.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Jeremykelly1
  2. Location & Age: New York, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found it on Google looking for fun mine craft servers. This was one of the top results.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like playing mine craft as well as spend much of my time doing so. I can bring much to the server. I will respect everyone and their work as I expect the same in return.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCJ12}
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy building in minecraft and love to see what other people can do as well. I have a few screenshots of one of my builds. This build is unfinished due to the tedious work of placing blocks individually and without any reference. Unfortunately, my other builds were on servers that got shut down or abandoned. I enjoy playing rpg's a bunch. I used to play WoW a lot but it got too expensive and I've recently been trying to get back into it but didn't find all the changes appealing. I think the mine craft/ rpg combo will be a lot of fun.
2012-05-14_21.58.22.png2012-05-14_21.59.08.png2012-05-14_21.59.29.png2012-05-14_21.59.35.png2012-05-14_21.59.49.png2012-05-14_22.00.30.png2012-05-14_22.03.29.png
The water and fire textures are from a dated texture pack but i thought the rest of the church looked best like this.
I hope you like what I've done as well as the changes to my application. Looking forward to getting in :D

Okay I think everything is up to par now. I though the special key was asking for the number of characters I had created in the game. Not the number of characters in my name. Sorry about that :p