• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[It's back] Minecraft Version Switcher

Abyss

Air
RE: Minecraft Version Switcher v1.0

See your PM. I sent information there, so we can get to work on the mac version.

Abyss

Air

So, thanks to ZELLIS giving me some help and a development area to work (shell to a Mac system), I have got a working script for Mac.

HOWEVER, there is the issue of the .py not being executable by default. Now, if anyone is advanced enough to know how to turn executing on a script (chmod u+x), that's all they would have to do to make it work. I, however, cannot package it with this. So... it's possible, but too hard for newbies to figure out.

I need someone to package it with py2app or cx_Freeze into a Mac .app file, if possible. If anyone is familiar on how to do this, that would be awesome. Additionally, if you -really- want this program now, and can run the chmod u+x yourself, here's the link: http://www.voidinput.com/media/mac.mcswitcher.1.1.zip - ready to go. Enjoy.

EDIT: Included what I have so far in the OP, including a basic warning on the functionality of it.

ZELLIS

Banned

Take the link down, it's most definitely not in working order ATM, tried running it and realized the problem isn't in the Applet making programs but in the MCSwitcher coding. Refer to PM for the error message I've been getting whenever I try to build or chmod +x it.

Abyss

Air

Already fixed that error. My upload contains the fixes and does work for Mac users, if +x'd. And for some if not.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7

Will this switcher work again for the change over? back to 1.2? I was not able to log on did we already switch I have a hard time navigating this fourm.

so I ran the switcher back to 1.2 and still cant get on, is it me is it old version, is it new version, or is it just down?

Abyss

Air

Server has been having issues.

UPDATED!

Includes less of the older-unused jars (like the versions that were out for an hour or two before being hotfixed).

Includes MixcraftHD and Zan's Minimap for 1.2_02.

Updated both mac and PC versions.

Abyss

Air
RE: [Discontinued] Minecraft Version Switcher v1.0

This is back, and working. I included the 1.3 beta jar, unmodded, for those of you that want to use this.