• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Issues with Modpack

franniested

Legacy Supporter 5
So I downloaded the HC modpack. I went through all of the instructions on how through the forums. I installed the launcher first. All of that good stuff. The modpack works when I go into singleplayer mode, but will not let me open hc through the technic launcher.
I spent forever trying to troubleshoot, even deleted and redid everything. I'm running out of ideas. Would love some help.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
So I downloaded the HC modpack. I went through all of the instructions on how through the forums. I installed the launcher first. All of that good stuff. The modpack works when I go into singleplayer mode, but will not let me open hc through the technic launcher.
I spent forever trying to troubleshoot, even deleted and redid everything. I'm running out of ideas. Would love some help.
Can you use the Technic launcher at all? Or is that where the block is?

zenzile

Iron
I was having trouble as well. I restarted my pc, deleted minecraft and technich from my appdata folder, and reinstalled. That seemed to fix it for me, though I wasn't having the problems you are.

Try this, and I'm betting it will work. It sounds like a problem on your end, or rather with technic.

I'm sure you did this but be sure to delete the .technic and .minecraft folders in your appdata folder, and then get new .exe's for minecraft and technic.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I was having trouble as well. I restarted my pc, deleted minecraft and technich from my appdata folder, and reinstalled. That seemed to fix it for me, though I wasn't having the problems you are.

Try this, and I'm betting it will work. It sounds like a problem on your end, or rather with technic.

I'm sure you did this but be sure to delete the .technic and .minecraft folders in your appdata folder, and then get new .exe's for minecraft and technic.
@TimForReal please remove that rating...

And yes, honestly wipe everything and start from scratch. Something probably broke during installation, so starting fresh is the best way to go.