• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Introducing: The Grand Revamp

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Good day herocrafters, adventurers, Zo, guide, proctor, and player alike. I am Strongholdx as the nameplate clearly states. Today I have made a decision, one that was a long time in the making. Today I present to you something I had been avoiding for almost as long as I can remember. Today I present to you The Grand Revamp.

What is this you ask? Let me explain.

More than a year ago I set out on a journey, a plan to immortalize this server in the minds of its players and my mind alike. At the time it seemed folly, something I could not do, and yet I have done it. On May 25th 2011 I released the first chapter of Requiem of Heroes. Please read it if you haven't.

Through my journey writing for you all, I made mistakes, but I took them with pride, I wrote over mistakes, plot holes, and a rough outline of what could be. Nearly everything worked, but not all of it. This is where The Grand Revamp comes in: Today I decided, through my tight school scheduled, I promise to devote a time each day to Re-plan, Rewrite, Revamp, and Redo Requiem of Heroes. It'll still be the same story, just not how you remember it.

• Chapters won't be as spaced out
  • Motherfucking more content
  • Mistakes will be combed over
  • Characters and scenery will be described in more context
  • The world will be more vibrant
  • Dumb shit will be removed *coughshenoraicough*
  • It will properly express some details left out
  • It will be more awesomer
I invite you to sink your teethinto Requiem and its latest chapter while I completely redo the entire experience. Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen, It will be a wild ride.

-S

@look_out @RandomAcronym @TheMormon @Dazureus @Dielan9999 @Rumblestikk @Theazian @Alator @victim130 @Airships @Matt5327 @Whoeverthefuckelse

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh yes. I like this. You should include me in it somewhere, my Raoul page is on the wiki. <3
Perhaps.....[DOUBLEPOST=1347855025,1347665419][/DOUBLEPOST] NEW: Caution: I will be deleting the Fan Fiction thread and will re-release the chapters. Read what you want while you can. You have been warned.