• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Increase Mob Spawn Rate

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not sure whether this is because spawners currently exist in the map, or I'm just unlucky - but it seems many others share the same problem. Seeing as under level 10s can't PVP and can only level from grinding mobs, we don't have MA's (Thank god, I hated MA's) and crafting/mining only gives exp to profession - it's quite difficult right now to get exp for combat classes, because mobs are scarce.

Would love to see some more overground or stopping spawners from stealing the overground ones.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I think kainzo may have reduced the amount to reduce lag on the server but yeah I agree ^

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
On the edge of the map I was getting regular skele and Enderman spawn all last night. Wonder if location or player density has anything to do with it? I saw maybe one other player out where I was.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I got to level 11 combat class and I went to be early. I didnt have any problem finding mobs, you just have to know where they are ;).

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Judging from replies to this thread, then, it seems as if some chunks are spawning mobs more than others or we're just really unlucky. I did see a lot of ocelots and a couple of zombies in a jungle, but the rest of the map I explored was lifeless.