• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'm Disappointed.

c12095

Holy Shit!
We need the Knights of Kainzo back.

Revivew the KoK!

But that would require players to... PvP!?!?!??!?!? How could they ever protect the weak when their too busy hiding inside their regioned boxes?? :eek:

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
But that would require players to... PvP!?!?!??!?!? How could they ever protect the weak when their too busy hiding inside their regioned boxes?? :eek:

If only all the people that wanted to PVP weren't in the same guild. Hmm.

c12095

Holy Shit!
If only all the people that wanted to PVP weren't in the same guild. Hmm.

If the TC makes up the only people on the server that want to PvP, then I guess all anyone else does is complain about us killing them... Shit, I think your on to something here White.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm Lord Victor, general of the Xandria Dominion Army. I am labeled to be evil because of my actions towards the various enemies of my home town, Newerth. I personally do not kill those not labeled as enemies, especially new players.

With the introduction done, I would like to reply to @c12095 . Many players are willing to fight; me being one of which. However, a good chunk, again with me on the list, have no group to raid with. One should not fret so much over a single kill if you have more than double what you hunt. Unless your band of men can only kill one at a single occasion, but your actions and complaints leave me to think this anyways. Try having your hand at fair encounters; I personally enjoy them much more.

In regards to @WoleverEntun, with the oppressive Canterlot gone, we may be able to return to good orientated towns. Keep in mind though, just because our tag says neutral or our label is evil, ones heart will always shine the true man through. Xandria Dominion has always helped those in need and in the past we have even lost great amounts of valuables to such kindness.

@Davros_, you are the man of interest in this conversation. I would like to thank you in showing such kindness and I hope my words from before would soften one's thoughts on the community.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
The town Im going to make (minas tirith) will most likely be good.

That's a large scale construction and I can see the fire of building it burning out before the completion of the town. I hope you have the patience for such a project to see it through.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
That's a large scale construction and I can see the fire of building it burning out before the completion of the town. I hope you have the patience for such a project to see it through.
I have a thread about it. We need members and supporters. If you want to you can help.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Locking. PVP is legal and this thread will only go downhill
This thread isn't about PVP being legal or illegal. I'm not pushing for any type of rule change. I'm simply asking players to consider showing some respect towards new members.

The point isn't that a new player was killed. They shouldn't be exempt from PVP. They should be able to realize the hardcore aspect of the server as soon as they leave the safety of spawn. That being said, killing said new player countless times elevates from "hardcore" to "douchey" quite quickly.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
This thread isn't about PVP being legal or illegal. I'm not pushing for any type of rule change. I'm simply asking players to consider showing some respect towards new members.

The point isn't that a new player was killed. They shouldn't be exempt from PVP. They should be able to realize the hardcore aspect of the server as soon as they leave the safety of spawn. That being said, killing said new player countless times elevates from "hardcore" to "douchey" quite quickly.
Although I will say that I personally aim to remove players I hate by killing them countless times relentlessly, but how could someone hate a guy who joined the server for 5 minutes max? It's pathetic, although it will keep happening. I won't hide it, I'm guilty of randomly killing sometimes, but I've never camped a random ever, be they new or old. I think this problem lies in (The guild knows who they are) a certain guild that was allowed to influence the server for way too long. Were seeing TC, Legacy, Resist. They all take no mercy. On the other hand, we got Kahzo, Victim130, Leftovers5 (Assuming he doesn't roll with Pewpew) and a bunch more who are cool guys who kill their enemies over some random player.

This is what separates PvPers from PKers and you hardly see the good in certain players because groups out weigh single players. I won't lie, the good groups ALWAYS suck, KoK wasn't very good, AoA usually out did them and if any other Good Guilds existed, I've never heard of them. Davros, just keep helping out, its the best you can do and if you see a number of good players, lead them to a victory against the evil guilds and cleanse the server.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I think the problem with older players killing newer players stems from the nature of towns today.

They look like shoeboxes, and there aren't many legit ways inside.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Although I will say that I personally aim to remove players I hate by killing them countless times relentlessly, but how could someone hate a guy who joined the server for 5 minutes max? It's pathetic, although it will keep happening. I won't hide it, I'm guilty of randomly killing sometimes, but I've never camped a random ever, be they new or old. I think this problem lies in the Tree Creepers!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!, a guild that was allowed to influence the server for way too long. Were seeing TC, Legacy, Resist. They all take no mercy. On the other hand, we got Kahzo, Victim130, Leftovers5 (Assuming he doesn't roll with Pewpew) and a bunch more who are cool guys who kill their enemies over some random player.

This is what separates PvPers from PKers and you hardly see the good in certain players because groups out weigh single players. I won't lie, the good groups ALWAYS suck, KoK wasn't very good, AoA usually out did them and if any other Good Guilds existed, I've never heard of them. Davros, just keep helping out, its the best you can do and if you see a number of good players, lead them to a victory against the evil guilds and cleanse the server.

Here, I fixed that for you. No need to thank me. Also, don't use yourself in the third person, it makes you seem more full of yourself than normal. (Thats pretty hard to beat btw)