• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

house

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Wherever Pierst has built his NEW house, which is supposidly a glass house inside a lake, I would like it moved. The house he has build is in a lake that I currently own. The lake is right next to my trees and, when I get the materials, I will be able to expand my forest in the direction of that lake, having a kinda of swamp like area. I cant do that with his house in the way because it will just make everywhere look unnatural. Sorry about this trouble... :(

Lol. Sarcasm doesn't make friends.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Neo if you could tell him to see and communicate with me via the message I sent him on the forum that would be nice. I would speak to him on the server but I can't at the moment.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft website is down. No one can get on minecraft. And Majora I hate to say it but when you're building a project as massive as you are, people are going to move into it. It's a lot of land. And you haven't touched the lake yet, he's free to move into the bottom of it.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I agree with you Seratt. Im reconsidering it now. I know, it is unfair for me to go claim a large section of land with no notice. Your right, this is Multiplayer! Not Singleplayer! I will try and work with Pierst, and hopefully we can come to some agreement! :) Thanks for helping me realise this. :)

manfred2012

Legacy Supporter 3
Obviously you guys didn't watch Mr. Rogers...Can't we all just be good neighbors? If not, then at least don't shit on each others porches. There are quite a few more pixels left out there! Go plant your stake out there...

pierst

Stone
well put :p and the wood part of my under water house will be gone soon its just temp so i get easy access top bottom of lake :p

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Yeah that is a nice idea! :D Like have a ruined temple like building on the lake and then have a lift hidden inside, I like it! :D

Kikusaku

Glowing Redstone
Just cut the baby in half, give each party their claimed half...

yes i know half a baby isn't useful