• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

house

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
This is not an official town.

I am ruling in favor of pierst on this one. He is being "grandfathered" in so to speak. I have spoken to Mitch and he has agreed to move.

We will review any future instances such as this on a case by case basis, for the time being.

Though never been done before, i do believe in the past Kain said theoretically speaking, if 3 towns were to form around an existing town and go kingdom, the middle town would be overthrown or would at least be required to listen to the king of that territory.

This situation seems to be similar , but if the town hasnt been started they could not be douche bags and just move a bit

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
^ That. Until it is an official township, they have no more right then you. But it is always best to talk to them, and if that doesnt work, ask a mod or admin about it. Glad to see this one got solved

Mitchodak

Glowstone
1. When I started Building the house had no Sign on it Stating ownership <still doesn't>
I thought it was abandon, as there is nothing inside it
2. I was told as long as i don't Grief his stuff i can build right next to it < Brutalacerate >
3. I'm council of his town and don't understand why he would want to stand in the way of our towns expansion
4. I had built more in the 2 days i had started than he has in weeks before i got a message from him
5. I don't like you cause you griefed it, but im still helping you move

Mitchodak

Glowstone
didn't want to go behind Serrat's back but he was the 3rd mod and only one to agree with pierst

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
didn't want to go behind Serrat's back but he was the 3rd mod and only one to agree with pierst

I'll give you two hints.
1) I'm not a mod.
2) I'm also not an admin.

Please demolish the structure, as I asked before, so we can be done with this.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3

I'll give you two hints.
1) I'm not a mod.
2) I'm also not an admin.

Please demolish the structure, as I asked before, so we can be done with this.

Pierst agreed to move it after Brutal okay'd the structure. Everything is resolved and pierst is getting our help to move and rebuild

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Since you gentlemen decided to go behind my back, I'm regioning this area off for myself. There will be no towns here, no buildings, nothing but wilderness.

If your structure is not removed by Friday, I'm removing everything I feel should not be there.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
erm im so confused, are you destroying the town eden or pierst's buildings? It sounds like the pierst's buildings are already removed( that pierst agreed to), so there should be no reason to remove the town seratt

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
erm im so confused, are you destroying the town eden or pierst's buildings? It sounds like the pierst's buildings are already removed( that pierst agreed to), so there should be no reason to remove the town seratt

There is every reason. I made the ruling on Monday. A party is attempting to go to an admin, Brutal, in hopes of a different outcome. This is not, and will not be, tolerated.

I've already spoken to Pierst and he has removed everything he wants from the area. I'm destroying everything else tomorrow night. If you guys made a town since Monday, it is invalid and will need to be reapplied. No refunds will be provided. The land will be regioned off until a time comes when I decide to remove the regioning.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3

Yeah I don't understand why this is happening. The conflict was resolved, brutal was contacted to see if it was allowed for an admin to MOVE to town over I believe. You should talk to mitch Seratt

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Yeah I don't understand why this is happening. The conflict was resolved, brutal was contacted to see if it was allowed for an admin to MOVE to town over I believe. You should talk to mitch Seratt
I don't need to speak to anyone. I told Mitch, personally, to move the town. The ruling was final. There is no debate afterwards. Do you understand?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I have your items and we can have it up in an hour or so with all the help :D Pierst found a new home and is rebuilding with our help. Yeah I guess it can be locked

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Since you gentlemen decided to go behind my back, I'm regioning this area off for myself. There will be no towns here, no buildings, nothing but wilderness.

If your structure is not removed by Friday, I'm removing everything I feel should not be there.
Wow.........so that part of the map is completely unusable now?

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Wherever Pierst has built his NEW house, which is supposidly a glass house inside a lake, I would like it moved. The house he has build is in a lake that I currently own. The lake is right next to my trees and, when I get the materials, I will be able to expand my forest in the direction of that lake, having a kinda of swamp like area. I cant do that with his house in the way because it will just make everywhere look unnatural. Sorry about this trouble... :(