• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

house

pierst

Stone
not sure if this is right place so sorry if its not

i have bee building 2 towers out in the wildernes and they have been there for about 5 weeks now and a guy has come along and has said he is building a city right next 2 them both and they would both be in the way so he says he is going to get them removed 1s he makes the city is he aloud to do that even if my structure's were there 5 weeks before his also the towers i have build are not exactly small ether they are both fairly large structure's

thsx

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Use periods to separate your thoughts. It bugs me too much to actually want to read this with that huge run on sentence. But it is allowed if it is within the city limits. As in 100 blocks from town. Talk to him and see if he will move a little down. Otherwise, it's up to you to figure it out

pierst

Stone
i tryed hes going to get them removed

i thought as my were there 5 weeks before he even start building my would have right 2 be there
and soz grammar is not my strong point

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
ooo, interesting situation. I'd love to hear a mod/admin's opinion on this, since I have almost encountered the same issue on a couple occasion. If this were about a town's expansion rather than creation yes (rule of thumb for expansions, when there's land conflict: Empire > kingdom > capitol > city > township > wilderness), you'd have to move. But if it's being created in the first place... well, it's suggested the two players figure it out for themselves.

Personally, I'd say that since your structure was there first, it's up to him to move, or allow your towers. Sadly it is not up to me. Have you /pe'd it to talk to a mod?

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Your building were there 1st. You have rights, make a /pe in game about it or /msg an admin/mod

pierst

Stone
i haven't pe ited it yet i don't really know how i never needed to do it before
and the guy seams not to like me and he is very determined to get my structure's demoed

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, but a town has rights over the land. Just like if two towns were expanding towards each other, the one that has the right is the bigger (city beats town) or the one that was there first. So, I feel wilderness houses will have to be moved, but I would also like to hear the exact rule on this. Usually problems don't arise too much over this because most people aren't dicks enough to build a town right near someone else's structure.

pierst

Stone
ye said it was just my bad luck that i build were he wanted 2 witch i think is just him being a dick

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I spoke to gabizou a guide, and he said that you have the right to them and that guy cant tear them down. But if the town becomes official he can

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes, but a town has rights over the land. Just like if two towns were expanding towards each other, the one that has the right is the bigger (city beats town) or the one that was there first. So, I feel wilderness houses will have to be moved, but I would also like to hear the exact rule on this. Usually problems don't arise too much over this because most people aren't dicks enough to build a town right near someone else's structure.

So true on that last part. If I worked on some huge project for my house and was told to move because some town was building too close to me, I'd rather -quit-.

Thankfully it hasn't come to that. Since it's not an official town yet you might have a chance to get them to move instead. pe it as soon as you can, and tell us what you hear, we're all very curious.

pierst

Stone
dose that go even if the town hasn't even be built when your structure's is built but they designed to build so close that it would be in there ring

because that is what this guy has done and he did it knowing as well because i told him my structeres were there but he said this was where he wanted so he did it any way

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
You dont need to move your towers you are fine you do not have to move them till his town becomes official if its not , he has no right to destroy them

pierst

Stone
he will have old looking project then till he gets his ring as my tower will be sticking up in his floor :p

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
If two towns are expanding near each other, then priority is based on both seniority and scope. (Kingdom > Capital > City > Town > Wilderness Houses)

This is not an official town.

I am ruling in favor of pierst on this one. He is being "grandfathered" in so to speak. I have spoken to Mitch and he has agreed to move.

We will review any future instances such as this on a case by case basis, for the time being.

Demonxman

Obsidian
lols, if he fucks with you again, just give me a ring and I'll be sure to raid the fuck outa him. unofficial town = good loots