• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hi, I'm back!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hello Heroes,
I'm back from the dead, well not really, since I was working as a Summoner in the League of Legends all these days summoning my favorite champions...

I just wanted to say: I'm back, and ready to get playing into HC again whilst balancing my time for League and HC....

That's all I wish to say,
Kenster

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hello Heroes,
I'm back from the dead, well not really, since I was working as a Summoner in the League of Legends all these days summoning my favorite champions...

I just wanted to say: I'm back, and ready to get playing into HC again whilst balancing my time for League and HC....

That's all I wish to say,
Kenster
Welcome back from the lands of League! Nice to see someone return from that wretched land o_o

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
In all games, around 10-15

Edit: Except for old games like Counter-Strike 1.6, ofc I get 60 FPS there

Last edited:

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
You ever try Path of Exile?
Sorry but no, I'm planning on sticking to Minecraft, Onigiri (a Japanese MMORPG), League of Legends, osu!, Unturned (Minecraft and DayZ mixed together in a zombie apocalypse setting), and Neverwinter while I'm on this craptop...

I would try if I knew the system requirements.
In mc I get around that too but like 3 In spawn
I don't know if you're serious or not, but I'll be damned if you're not lying.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry but no, I'm planning on sticking to Minecraft, Onigiri (a Japanese MMORPG), League of Legends, osu!, Unturned (Minecraft and DayZ mixed together in a zombie apocalypse setting), and Neverwinter while I'm on this craptop...

I would try if I knew the system requirements.

I don't know if you're serious or not, but I'll be damned if you're not lying.
Nah. Man I get 15-20 XD and my internet is pretty shitty to,in smite and league I spike to 900 ping and sometimes stay there for like a minute

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I get 20-30 fps as well gg australia and gg macbook pro