• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT HeroMod (with macromod/keybinds) coming soon!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings Heroes!

Like the title states, Heromod with macromod/key binds are in the final stages of testing. We will be releasing the public builds soon once they are tested and ready for public-use.

There will be several changes coming ahead for balance and attributes so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Hopefully more people come back with more pvp!

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Not a very good one (sorry unknown). I hope in the future he will let me help him work on heromod :p. Still working on basic java atm but I will be releasing my own personal mods eventually.

My Java knowledge is actually pretty good, but I have no idea as to how to start coding for Minecraft individually. Might apply for coder :0

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
My Java knowledge is actually pretty good, but I have no idea as to how to start coding for Minecraft individually. Might apply for coder :0
you should probably learn how to code minecraft before you apply for coder.

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
Optifine and REI's both have working versions. Are you saying that Macromod is incompatible with REI's?

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
3roTTMi.jpg

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Macromod is already up and running. The modpack just has yet to be fully updated since it's still in testing.