• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT HeroMod (with macromod/keybinds) coming soon!

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I have macromod and optifine working with liteloader. I have yet to be kicked for skill spam. Just need rei's minimap :D

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Could you post the steps you took?

I installed liteloader and macromod as per the instructions, then just dragged the optifine stuff into the 1.7.2 jar and that worked. What did you do with reis?

EDIT: Nice!! I have a copy of ries in the mod folder, but also dropped the reis contents into the 1.7.2 jar and it works!

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8

I installed liteloader and macromod as per the instructions, then just dragged the optifine stuff into the 1.7.2 jar and that worked. What did you do with reis?

EDIT: Nice!! I have a copy of ries in the mod folder, but also dropped the reis contents into the 1.7.2 jar and it works!

Yea, that's pretty much it! haha Rei's is a manual install only atm

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6

You do Rei's the same exact way you did Optifine...by dragging in the jar contents to the liteloader profile jar. Just don't forget to delete the META-INF folder.

WizChip

Legacy Supporter 5
You do Rei's the same exact way you did Optifine...by dragging in the jar contents to the liteloader profile jar. Just don't forget to delete the META-INF folder.

I thought you just threw the Optifine into the Mod folder and that manually wasn't needed for that mod once you had Forge and LiteLoader kick'n? Or is Forge not being used at all?

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I do have a thread that goes over the installation start to finish here: http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...nimap-macromod-liteloader-and-optifine.50275/
http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...nimap-macromod-liteloader-and-optifine.50275/
As I stated in that thread as well, I have yet to get Optifine to chain correctly to Liteloader...seems to me that that part is just flat out broken (or was)...at any rate, if you manually install mods (so long as you're doing it properly), that's the main way to guarantee 100% that they install as intended.

WizChip

Legacy Supporter 5
There have been some technical difficulties. Issues have been resolved and the Dev team is back on track. There will be more updates, please stay tuned.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly, the only thing missing is HeroMod and VoxelMenu (and VoxelMenu does have 1.7.2...I'm just working on getting the download from Mumfrey). In all reality, I'd be rather surprised if the ModPack comes out for 1.7.4...though that might be what's taking a while.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I just want Macromod to be out for 1.7.4, since I'm tired of always getting randomly disconnected in 1.7.2, which never happens in 1.7.4+