• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroes of Newerth

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Out of curiosity is there anyone else on the server that plays this instead of/and LoL?

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

This is another MOBA game much like LoL only with a different art style and a few extra game mechanics.

Also if anyone wants to try this out. There is a promotion celebrating the release of the 100th Hero where S2 are making all non EA heroes free for the weekend.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So I guess no one else here does :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
And it has a much worse community than LoL, which should say much in itself.
I'll admit HoN probably has the worst community of any game I have played but in terms of the quality of the game the competitive players in the MOBA genre admit that HoN is the better game out of HoN, DotA and LoL but since it has no prize money going for it, it's not worth their time :p

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I'll admit HoN probably has the worst community of any game I have played but in terms of the quality of the game the competitive players in the MOBA genre admit that HoN is the better game out of HoN, DotA and LoL but since it has no prize money going for it, it's not worth their time :p
DotA imo is th best out of them, but the first DotA is too old and outdated for me to play :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
DotA imo is th best out of them, but the first DotA is too old and outdated for me to play :p
Well yea but I meant out of the newer ones and when I said DotA I meant DotA 2 :p

Which so far isn't that great. It feels slow and slugish and a little unresponsive

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
You cant say that HoN players are better cuz it is a little different for each game.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You cant say that HoN players are better cuz it is a little different for each game.
I never said the HoN players are better, read my post again. I said that the competitive scenes of both DotA 2, HoN and LoL have said that HoN is the better competitive game at this time.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Where did you read that <.<

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter