• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft: The 5th Year. Patch 8.1.0

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Herocraft Appreciation Month! Patch 8.1.0
On Oct. 1st 2010, Herocraft started as a small 5 person server. We have now amassed into a server that has had over 150K players joining! So for the entire month, whoever supports via the STORE (or donation) will receive special prizes! @Heralds | @Admins | @Guides | @Moderators

Notes:
- Starting with 25% off 99% of the STORE (No perks/subs sorry!)

- Various sales will occur this month on the store, including titles, boosts, cratekeys and more! Check the store each day!
- Weekly long events will be running, this will include Invasions, Scavenger Hunts, Collectible Items and more!
- The 5th year title is now being awarded for those who have been on Herocraft for 5 years without bans [Legend]
- First Citadel PVP Tournament Oct 3rd > 3PM CST.
- Resource Map (Warshards - 2500R) Oct 2nd > 6PM CST
- New Dungeons and Leveling Rates Oct 10th

Top Supporter
The #1 supporter this month will be able to hand choose their title (prefix) and anyone who supports us over $150 this month will be given 10 golden crate keys!

Fret not, if you just want to support us, you will get a special, limited title as well, below are the titles even if you don't get top supporter this month!

Unique Limited Suffix Titles: (If you purchase over the amount, you get previous)
jHsD9MY.png

• $20+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday1) - ⚘ (Flower)
  • $40+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday2) - ⚑ (Flag)
  • $60+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday3) - ➹ (Arrow)
  • $80+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday4) - ❤ (Heart)
  • $100+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday5) - ⚓ (Anchor)
  • $150+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday6) - ♫ (Music Note)
  • $300+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday7) - ✞ (Large Cross)
*: These will be given out when time permits. If you don't get it in a few days, open a PE, please.

Custom Item Creation: (Supporting over $100!)
(Not Given but placed in drop tables!)
Reply to this thread with the Item Name, Item Type and Item Lore - we'll handle the rest, your name will be added to the lore of the item, stating you are the creator of it. You'll also receive a cool "{item Name}'s Schematic" plaque stating you were the creator.

*: Nothing racist/me--me-ish/nostaff title/no curse word titles or otherwise violates our rules.
**: This will be added to the loot table, it will NOT be handed out, you will need to fight or craft to get it.

How to Participate:
You can find the store here and log into the Minecraft server to find events with play.hc.to

slider.png

Last edited:
Happy birthday Herocraft! Five years of MC deliciousness, huh? In dog years that's like 35 years old. Bet HC has a house somewhere in the suburbs with two young kids and a wife he doesn't pay enough attention to. Admittedly the workdays have been rough on him, but he needs to make a big gesture!

Hear that people!? Donate so Mr. HC can give his beautiful wife the gift she deserves!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Custom Item #1: (From like 2 HC Birthdays ago)
Item Name: MONEY BAGS
Item Type: Nether Star
Item Lore: The weapon of The Great Donor. He slaps you viciously with his bags of money!
Enchants: Just high amount of knock back?

Custom Item #2: (This HC Birthday)
Item Name: SCYTHE OF THE GREAT DONOR
Item Type: Diamond Hoe
Item Lore: A weapon forged by the Great Donor to punish those who have done wrong.

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Custom Item #1: (From like 2 HC BD ago)
Item Lore: The weapon of The Great Donor. He slaps you viciously with he bags of money!

Custom Item #2: (This HC BD)
Item Lore: A weapon forged by the Great Donor to punish those who have done wrong.
Freakin bad

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Custom Item #1: (From like 2 HC Birthdays ago)
Item Lore: The weapon of The Great Donor. He slaps you viciously with his bags of money!
Enchants: Just high amount of knock back?

Custom Item #2: (This HC Birthday)
These have been added to the drop table of rare items.
Your 5 suffixes have been granted!

Aguares

Stone
I have donated 20+ and i wish to give my prefix to a friend whose birthday is today, PinkiePye

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8

Custom Item Creation: (Supporting over $100!)
(Not Given but placed in drop tables!)
Reply to this thread with the Item Name, Item Type and Item Lore:

Insane Ranger's Stew Knife
Wooden Sword, Looting III
"Good Rabbits get carrots... Bad Rabbits go in the pot!"

edit: if you need longer lore
"You can see a young caster's fresh blood glistening on the blade. The howling of wolves sounds in your ears as the handle touches your hand, and a jarring shout rips through the air, 'Good Rabbits get carrots... Bad Rabbits go in the pot!' "

Last edited:

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Item Name: Dagith-Narr's Demon Blade
Item Type: Steel Sword
Item Lore: Only through a pact with the elusive entity known as Dagith-Narr can a blade be imbued in this way. Though most of these insanctums vanished ages ago following Asgar Serrans defeat, some are still rumoured to be in the possession of collectors... or new would-be villains.
Enchants: Sharpness V, Fire Aspect II

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Item Lore: Only through a pact with the elusive entity known as Dagith-Narr can a blade be imbued in this way. Though most of these insanctums vanished ages ago following Asgar Serrans defeat, some are still rumoured to be in the possession of collectors... or new would-be villains.
You have taken the crown of the top supporter for October - what do you want as your prefix?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

Insane Ranger's Stew Knife
Wooden Sword, Looting III
"Good Rabbits get carrots... Bad Rabbits go in the pot!"

@Kainzo Have these been made and implemented yet?
If not I have them both done with a few other items.

Also, @weynard can we cut down the lore a tad? :p It's a bit long for an in-game item.

Last edited:

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
Got up to $112.22 this month.
IGN: Rhapsodist
(For titles)
and I guess for the custom item, i'd like something like

Item Name: Titan's Waraxe
Item Type: Diamond Axe
Item Lore: An axe of great power

or something. I really don't care about the custom item xD