• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: Promotional VIDEO! (Due date 3/18)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're looking for a promotional video of our server, Anyone that plays on this server can submit a video for our use on our website and SMP thread to 'show off' what we have here.

[size=large]What should be present in the video[/size]:
  • Spawn Area
  • Major Land Marks (dragons/other wonderful sights)
  • Kingdoms / Other Cities
  • Rules/Basics
  • The Nether / Hell

[size=large]REWARDS[/size]:
  • 1st Place - 1000c & T3 donor status
  • 2nd Place - 500c & T2 donor status
  • 3rd Place - 250c & T1 donor status

[size=large]HOW TO WIN[/size]: Public vote + staff votes. Staff vote weighs more heavily than public - but both are accounted.

Reminder: No crappy fonts - and please be sure to brand the server name as "Herocraft: The Multiverse"
[size=x-large]Submissions for the video will end on SATURDAY (March 12th 2011)[/size] - all entries must be uploaded to YOUTUBE.com and posted either by PM to me or on this thread.

RE: Herocraft: Promotional VIDEO! (With prizes!)

Well, This is my video. I created a Herocraft Channel Called "HerocraftMultiverse" :) Enjoy, i gave the video a more epic tone, but surely i'll be making another one with more technical things, this is the epic video :D

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FjOEFyazY[/video]

:D

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4

I am SO doing this.

How am I supposed to include rules in an epic server trailer? Would it be ok to include the link to the rules at the end of the video?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

strenght <-- misspelled Lord_Shadows (otherwise a VERY good video)

Apherdite

Queen Bee

I got chills from that video! Gonna be tough to beat!

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

good video but I would recommend using F8 for smooth turning. It would make the video far less shaky, though it is still very good

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9

Hey Kainzo can you please extend the due date to the 15th? I cant work on mine due to some software problems with my graphics card. I promise a video that's worth the extension ;)

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9

Started rendering on the first 10 seconds of the video.
a296e720.jpg

I still think it should be extended at least another week or so to allow more player submissions.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

Amgroma said:
a296e720.jpg

I still think it should be extended at least another week or so to allow more player submissions.

In a sense I agree as I want to make a couple of versions. But he has already extended it so we shoudn't extend it further. Also it's not that demanding to do it in the time he has given us.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3

Amgroma said:
a296e720.jpg

Dear god your poor computer. What did you do to max out 6 cores?? I've maxed out my dual core before, but I had a LOT of stuff happening. Including the fancy program you have displaying that reading, rainmeter or w/e. I enjoyed some of the cool desktops I could get with it, but just running it made my cores go up to like 70% used lol.

Fire3

Iron

Might make one but it won't be done before the deadline. Not enough time to make anything that doesn't make me want to carve my eyes out :p

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9

wolfgang784 said:
Amgroma said:
a296e720.jpg

Dear god your poor computer. What did you do to max out 6 cores?? I've maxed out my dual core before, but I had a LOT of stuff happening. Including the fancy program you have displaying that reading, rainmeter or w/e. I enjoyed some of the cool desktops I could get with it, but just running it made my cores go up to like 70% used lol.

3D rendering takes up 100% cpu power for at least an hour. My other project I was working on a few days ago is a 13 second video, 30 fps, and took 1:00:44 to render.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7

Nice work Lord_Of_Shadows !

I love the fact that Vault 101 is the first town shown :D

When you update your video, be sure to drop by - its improved a lot since, have a good look around.

Anyways good luck with the competition.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

Also just to say I am going to post a video( Yes I am craving for that t3......) And also that will the main video be linked in to the minecraft ' Herocraft' thread?

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6

I have decided to make a video just for the hell of it. Not like I need the coinage or donator status anyway.

Current Progress: 10%

I should be done by tonight and will be posting the video tomorrow.
I'll be doing most of the filming tonight however, have most of the scenes planned however.