• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft Patch 7.8.0

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Today marks the day for Herocraft's Minecraft RPG patch 7.8.0!

Read below for whats changed!

Legendary
- Added Beam Mechanic skills.
-- Skill Ordain (Healing beam that extends 15 blocks forwards healing all party members in it's path) Granted to Order.
-- Skill Disarray (Damage beam that extends 15 blocks forward damage all enemies in its path) Granted to Chaos.
- Adjusted the health/mana gains and base attributes to be less drastically different than T2 classes.
- T1 now uses leather/gold, T2 now uses chain, T3 now uses iron. Removed Diamond full-set until a future release.
- Bruteforce has been replaced by Enlightenment buff (Order)
- Soothe is now gained as an Apprentice and EscapeArtist is now gained as an Inquisitor
- Replaced Warsong with Might.
Normal Hero Classes
- Added T2 classes the ability to add attributes.
- All T2 classes start off with a total allocated pool of 20 (this is greatly reduced from T1)
Relic Revamp
- By popular demand, we have adjusted how relics are created. It now takes 1 order relic, 1 chaos relic and 1 path catalyst.
- All old relics can be consumed for FREE exp! The higher the relic tier, the more exp you will get back when right-clicking it.
- The Relic 1-5 recipe will no longer function.
Bosses
- Added 5 minibosses to the game for more exp and better loot.
- Mini bosses have been tweaked to drop Tier 1 gear.
- Health/damage normalized so they can be soloed by a skilled player or duo'd easily.
- Fixed several skills and issues with bosses casting far too frequently or summoning players through walls/floors.
ELO Rating system (http://hc.to/battlestats)
- New PVP system to determine the most skilled players rather than the old KDR system.
- This system may be reset for special events or seasons, but will be announced well ahead of time. Top ELO players will get prizes.

Oh yeah, Visit our store to help yourself get legendary! http://hc.to/store
slider.png

Last edited:

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm Ive always wanted shamans fire totem to fire beams instead of its glitchy whatever it shoots now :p Don't know it's possible though

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
Hmm Ive always wanted shamans fire totem to fire beams instead of its glitchy whatever it shoots now :p Don't know it's possible though

You should know that fire totem doesnt do damage when the other player has drunk a fire res pot

spiralz

Obsidian
You should know that fire totem doesnt do damage when the other player has drunk a fire res pot

Are the fire ticks really the only source of damage? I thought the FireTotem did actual magic damage as well as the fire ticks.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
i guess it does some damage, but the main damage dealer from it are the fire ticks

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
i guess it does some damage, but the main damage dealer from it are the fire ticks
That's what i mean, the fire ticks arent supposed to be the main source of damage, the actual Hits are, but it's reaally buggy and sometimes doesnt even land a hit at all, most of the time it just applies the fire ticks, theres only like a 5% chance of the totem actually landing its on hit damage. (I did test this)

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
That's what i mean, the fire ticks arent supposed to be the main source of damage, the actual Hits are, but it's reaally buggy and sometimes doesnt even land a hit at all, most of the time it just applies the fire ticks, theres only like a 5% chance of the totem actually landing its on hit damage. (I did test this)
I suggest posting a bug report, the patch update is not where people are gonna look for shaman totem bugs