• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft is Updating to 3.2 (MC1.2!)

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Could you please remove the absoloutely dreadful doublekill/killstreak/godlike etc. sound effects that were ripped from quake that you hear when someone across the map does something you don't care about?

Seriously.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Could you please remove the absoloutely dreadful doublekill/killstreak/godlike etc. sound effects that were ripped from quake that you hear when someone across the map does something you don't care about?

Seriously.
It should only do it for the person that gets it - imo, not the entire server. @Sleaker | @Afforess

Bladewrath

Legacy Supporter 7
I need a website and instructions to download 1.2

I keep falling through the game.

Thanks for all your help.

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay I don't know why nobody else asked this, but for all those people that have mastered a spec, will they be level 60 instantly? Or do they need to level some more, and for those that mastered and changed, will they be able to go back to 55 or are they fucked? These seem like pretty basic questions and I don't know WHY nobody else asked them.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Okay I don't know why nobody else asked this, but for all those people that have mastered a spec, will they be level 60 instantly? Or do they need to level some more, and for those that mastered and changed, will they be able to go back to 55 or are they fucked? These seem like pretty basic questions and I don't know WHY nobody else asked them.
Doesn't even apply at the moment, level 60 update isnt this patch.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It is pretty easy to assume that once the level cap gets raised that mastered specs will remain at level 55 and will have to master again. This is practically a standard in any mmorpg. You should not get pushed to the new max and skip thousands of exp when everyone else has to level for themselves.
As for multiple mastered specs, I could not tell you.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
This will be the first time i experience 1.2 since I've been waiting on updating so i could still play :)