• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft Appreciation Month

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
"Everyone has had their title granted thus far." Almost everyone :( I should be at $81, making me t6 (currently showing t5 without any corresponding bday titles).

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
"Everyone has had their title granted thus far." Almost everyone :( I should be at $81, making me t6 (currently showing t5 without any corresponding bday titles).
Whats your exact IGN? I saw "Carbash420" - read the spoiler...
I didn't get my title either :(
Use /titlelist 1 - I remember hand-granting yours, let me know if it isnt there - against is it "richfish..." or "Richfish" ?

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Exact IGN is carbash420 also it should be at 81$ I donated an extra 21 dollars yesterday.

edit: I may have put Carbash420, when it is actually carbash420. Not sure if caps matter but if so I'm sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Re-formatted and posted to the blog:

http://herocraftonline.blogspot.no/2013/10/throwing-in-small-blog-update-working.html

I've been lacking original content on the blog lately, but that's because I have to spend time both in game leveling and on the blog writing a couple of guides that I plan to post troughout this weekend! Both guides will be about features introduced in Haven, so make sure the check back on the blog this weekend.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Whats your exact IGN? I saw "Carbash420" - read the spoiler...

Use /titlelist 1 - I remember hand-granting yours, let me know if it isnt there - against is it "richfish..." or "Richfish" ?
Just checked and it's not there. Just lists the donor, vet and crafter mastery. I can get a screeny if you want. It's "richfish57" no caps. I do get told there are 3 pages but with only things on the first page. Don't know if that's normal.

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
The titles dont show up for me on the /title list command thingie. As I am mentioned on the spoiler, I thought I should have access to bday3?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The titles dont show up for me on the /title list command thingie. As I am mentioned on the spoiler, I thought I should have access to bday3?
We changed how the titles were granted - we're now doing them via permission node - rather than flat-file list. Check now.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
  • Item Name: Slapple
  • Item Type: Apple (preferably with knock back if it is allowed)
  • Item Lore: Natures attempt to assist mankind's desire to slaughter one another.
If it is too silly I can come up with something else. Just would love to have an item with knock back that doesn't do much damage to harass my friends with :D

@Kainzo