• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft Appreciation Month

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Herocraft Appreciation Month (Oct 1st to Nov 5th)
On Oct. 1st 2010, Herocraft started as a small 5 person server. We have now amassed into a server that has had over 100K players joining! So for the entire month, whoever supports us (either via store purchase or donation) will receive special prizes!

The #1 supporter this week will be able to hand choose their title (prefix) and anyone who supports us over $150 this month will be able to assist in creating a custom item*!

Fret not, if you just want to support us, you will get a special, limited title as well, below are the titles even if you don't get top supporter this month!

Unique Limited Suffix Titles: (If you donate over the amount, you get the previous)
  • $20: will receive = suffix title (bday1)
  • $40: will receive = suffix title (bday2)
  • $60: will receive = suffix title (bday3)
  • $80: will receive = suffix title (bday4)
  • $100: will receive = suffix title (bday5)
  • $150: will receive = suffix title (bday6)
  • $300+ will receive = suffix title (bday7)
uSgDcWp.png

Custom Item Creation: (Over $150!)
You'll provide the below*, we'll take care of balancing and drop rates**!

• Item Name:
  • Item Type:
  • Item Lore:
*: Nothing racist/me--me-ish/nostaff title/no curse word titles or otherwise violates our rules.
**: This will be added to the loot table, it will NOT be handed out, you will need to fight or craft to get it.

How to Participate:
You can find the supporter perks here and how to donate here.
If you're unfamiliar with our shop system it can be found at hc.to/shop which includes the new "subscriber" system that allows for special perks for subscribers via Paypal.

slider.png

@Heralds | @Admins | @Guides | @Moderators

Last edited:

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I thought that those who donated when this was first announced would be part of this event. (which was a little before the last weekend of September) I donated 180 on September 28th for that. I guess I misunderstood then?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I thought that those who donated when this was first announced would be part of this event. (which was a little before the last weekend of September) I donated 180 on September 28th for that. I guess I misunderstood then?
Herocraft's Birthday was on 1st October and the appreciation week (Now month) started that day. It said so in the original post, so yeah. :/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yes, we'll honor that - because it was so close and we spoke previously.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I hope the appreciation week becomes user-friendly for the players that aren't in the North American Timezones.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
What the heck, I know a M. Kaminski that's actually a close friend of mine in real life. I know he has minecraft, but I don't know if he plays... Am I allowed to ask for a first name and or age?

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm m kaminski. my first name is mike, middle henry, last kaminski. where my MC name comes from.
edit if proof is needed, i can give link my facebook account here. wont say anything about my MC name but it'll be me.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
So I can spend money in the HC store and still have it added to my donation this week? If so i might just buy some stuff instead of just donating.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So I can spend money in the HC store and still have it added to my donation this week? If so i might just buy some stuff instead of just donating.
Let me re-clarify, cause maybe it was confusing for some. Supporter us via hc.to/store or hc.to/donate - will add to the amount this week.