• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 7.2.0! Minecraft RPG (Bounties / War / NPCs)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
First off, this patch has been pushed while im away on vacation, so there will be hotfixes im sure.
The biggest releases of this patch are:

WAR / PEACE REGIONS (found on hc.to/map)
Bounty changes (you can now get pvp'd anywhere with an active bounty once every 20 hrs)
Merchant NPCs are available at trade district.

25% off hc.to/exp so take advantage!

For more detailed notes, find them below.
7.2.0 (pre)
- Added the new Heroes info bar, use '/hero infobar' to toggle it.
- Enabled /money balance <name> to view players currency information.
- All southern dungeons now have pvp-on.
- Fixed hc.to/vote's top voters page.
- Added a new command /who <player> to show unified information.
- Re-added /help <topic>
- Adjusted Profession Relic drop rates for 4 and 5. They are now 10 times more common.
- Slightly increased GreaterSoulOre drop rates.
- Bounties have significantly changed.
-- Players may only have an active bounty once every 20 hours.
-- Freshly bountied players have 10 minutes before someone can accept their bounty.
-- Players with bounties can be attacked anywhere by the person who accepted the bounty.
-- When attacking someone in PVP-OFF, you will be open to PVP combat.
-- Costs of bounties have increased to 250s
- Fix an entity crashing issue in spigot / minecraft.
- Lava damage changed from 10% per tick to 5%.
- Fixed various tips and announcement issues and inconsistencies
- Added Drop Boosts to the store (+10%, +20% and +30%) <<< removed until we can fix it.
- Added War/Peace time contested regions (WarEast / WarWest @ hc.to/map)
- Added WAR/PEACE regions, medals will drop close to 100% of the time during these events.

Appreciate you guys playing and hope you have fun!

Oh nice so we will finally be able to open chests, doors and use lift signs in enemy townships again! except we wont. but at least we have 25% off boosts am i rite?

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Keep in mind everyone just because it says "- Adjusted Profession Relic drop rates for 4 and 5. They are now 10 times more common." They are still VERY uncommon I think its about a .01 or .1% drop rate on 5's

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
i still dont think that bounties should cost 250s... 100s is good enough IMO, there won't be many bounties at 250s

spiralz

Obsidian
i still dont think that bounties should cost 250s... 100s is good enough IMO, there won't be many bounties at 250s

Think of it like this: If you want someone dead, then you really want someone dead and that's how the 250s fee feels to me. Anything less is just: Eh, I kinda want em dead, just kinda...

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Think of it like this: If you want someone dead, then you really want someone dead and that's how the 250s fee feels to me. Anything less is just: Eh, I kinda want em dead, just kinda...
I disagree, the common player that gets robbed, etc. tends to not have the money to afford to make a 250s bounty. Plus the person who recieves the bounty is usually the opposite (knows what they are doing, has experience and has the levels to defend themselves), making it that much harder for that person to get revenge for themselves. Anyone that would be able to take that bounty will have experience, bringing me back to a common saying that comes to my mind as of late: "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer."

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
This seems a little bit invasive.

Awesome progress though, I'll probably be hiding in my town more often now.
It was heavily debated in my suggestion thread. Basically it was reasoned that not only can you see someones class info and stuff already, you can also technically find anyone's money via /money top soul page
over and over. I mainly suggested this for Mayors/Managers to see if people were paying taxes (As it stands there's no way to find out who is paying, just how much was made)

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
About the bounty thing. Will that affect you being in spawn and being safe? And also, I feel that maybe the bounty thing can be bad but above all, I think that it's aces! Great patch @Kainzo!