• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroclient / mod.

Dentarg(Alt)

Stone
So about the damage numbers, I don't know code or else I would throw it out there but..

can't you set a timer for each mob entity ID?
the timer being the minimal amount of time that a person can normally hit a mob again.
so if timer is running don't show damage number.

Nothing but a black screen for me[DOUBLEPOST=1363385757][/DOUBLEPOST]Gets stuck and the screen says : Updating Miencarft Done Loading[DOUBLEPOST=1363386215][/DOUBLEPOST]Now it is just a black screen. PLEASE HELP

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Nothing but a black screen for me[DOUBLEPOST=1363385757][/DOUBLEPOST]Gets stuck and the screen says : Updating Miencarft Done Loading[DOUBLEPOST=1363386215][/DOUBLEPOST]Now it is just a black screen. PLEASE HELP
did you install this on 1.5 or 1.4.7 and did you use the specially modified minecraft.jar?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
will this ever be forge compatible?
The next iteration of the modpack for 1.5 will be running Forge and not ModLoader. HeroMod may be a while before being updated to 1.5 though so for the mean time, HeroModPack will be just a collection of mods for 1.5 recommended for use on Herocraft.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I've just pushed the update to HeroMod for 1.5.1 currently it requires ModLoader 1.5.1

I'm working on having a Forge compatible version out soon for the HeroModPack (It will eventually include mods that do require Forge).

Everyone thank unknownloner for his work :)

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I don't want a jar. I use magic launcher and I'd like the mod file. Is that possible?

EDIT: I guess I'm just supposed to put the jar in my mods folder, but it seems to be crashing me...Hmm..

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I don't want a jar. I use magic launcher and I'd like the mod file. Is that possible?

EDIT: I guess I'm just supposed to put the jar in my mods folder, but it seems to be crashing me...Hmm..
Refer to hc.to/heromods

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Refer to hc.to/heromods
I don't follow. That link just redirects back to the first post of this thread, which I have read.

EDIT: Figured it out--I didn't update to 1.5.1, I was still on 1.5. This was causing me to crash due to Heromod requiring the modloader for v1.5.1