• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HERALD] team looking for a video editor!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello Herocraft!

Notice there are a few people running around on the server (like me) who have that funky [Herald] title above their heads? Well alot of people have been asking me what exactly a Herald does. Since it is not clear let me explain a little about it!

Heralds are people who advertise Herocraft through other medium. You don't need to advertise the server, while on the server. That doesn't make sense. However, through social media like Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Minecraftforums.net the job of the Herald is to bring peoples attention to Herocraft!

The Herald team has been interested in hosting videos on our official HC youtube account but we need a dedicated video editor. You don't necessarily need to record the videos yourself, but you can.

Anyways, if you are interested in helping out your server with your editing skills, please apply for Herald today!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
What's the name of the official ''Herocraft Youtube Channel''?

Some videos that might be good to put up would be the tournament videos, tutorials and promoting content (Adventure Map, Warshard, Heroes Plug-In, The Community, ect).

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I'm pretty good at editing. Use to edit for xbox clans. I got Sony Vegas and stuffs. I mapde an app @Kainzo. I'm on my phone BTW so I don't even know if that tagged him.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I post quite a few videos every few days.... And I can edit some videos, but I can't quite do really hardcore amazing editing. But I am looking into a really good video editor. I also use fraps for HD stuffz :D

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I post quite a few videos every few days.... And I can edit some videos, but I can't quite do really hardcore amazing editing. But I am looking into a really good video editor. I also use fraps for HD stuffz :D
You need someone to edit for you? Or for a video editing program.