• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: Squid_Bot

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Squid_Bot and I'm 13 years old.
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since October 2013
4. Timezone: GMT (London)
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I have been messing around in editing softwares since I was 9 and I now have alot of experience with high end editing softwares such as Final Cut, Sony Vegas and adobe premiere pro. I also know roughly how to use After effects but I'm a little rusty. I mainly edit and record.
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video
7. How will you use your skills to benefit you team of choice: I will use my editing experience to make sure I produce high quality videos for community members to enjoy .:D
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a YouTube channel with over 230+ subscribers and a recognisable fanbase that are all friendly people. Also I was suggested to apply for herald by 4 or more members after they watched one of my videos! I am aware of the fact I am 2 yeads shy of the age restriction for staff positions, however having been on YouTube for over a year and a half I have developed the sense of maturity needed for producing media content.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope you can accept me :D
Thanks, Squid

@Xanipher

Last edited: