• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help

I was wondering about player traps in spawn.

While walking the west road from spawn I found a plot of land owned by a player named JenksLaw. He had made a white, kind of roman style building just left of the road. Inside the building there was a sign that read "what is dead may never die" and a single chest. When I clicked on this chest the floor fell out from under me dropping me into water. The floor then covered me, leaving me no way to get out and I drowned. My gear being collected by hoppers at the bottom of the pool.

I was wondering if this was allowed and if not could an admin or Mod check it out. I just started playing again after the reset so im not really worried about my gear. I'm just wanting the building removed the building so no one else gets their gear stolen.

This was in PvP

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Explore other players homes at your own risk. As long as you are not scammed into entering the house and getting trapped, players are able to build pretty much whatever they want on their plots.