• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help reCreate the MCF Herocraft First Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo is tired and needs your help!

Note: You CAN change the text/content/information up as long as it makes sense and explains the server. I WANT different ways of saying things! (The whitelist application / donor info should of course stay around the same)

What it needs:
  • Features of our server
  • Pertinent information
  • Pleasing to the eye/easy to read
  • Attractive! (Pictures/more)
  • Must work with Minecraftforums.net forums.
  • BE CREATIVE! You don't have to copy and paste text!
What the winner gets:
  • Donor status (t4 or additive $40 onto their contribution)
  • Mad Props
  • 500c in game
  • Credit
Why help?
  • You love Herocraft
  • You want donor status!
  • You want Herocraft to be more appealing to first timers!
When's it due?
  • 2/13/2012 11:59PM CST
Where will it be displayed?
How do I submit?
  • Feel free to post your reply here or pastie.org it in a reply to this thread.
Necessary info from current page
hcmainlogo.png
hcannouncements.png
Herocraft is running Minecraft 1.1 highly optimized server code and is currently on a new map!
Main Map = mc.herocraftonline.com or herocraft.zapto.org
Heroes TEST = disposable.zapto.org:1337
Heroes TEST #2 = dhx.zapto.org

Hcserverinfo.png
Herocraft is the #1 HARDCORE server on the planet, online since October of 2010. We take out all the stops, surviving in this harsh world is a feat to endure. Unlike other servers, we have a fair and unbiased administration team, volunteering to help you have the best HARDCORE survival minecraft experience. There are no free items or teleports. We are 100% legit. The server cap is currently 210.​
Herocraft is the home of the Heroes-RPG plugin - The Heroes RPG plugin is an all-in-one RPG system that transforms Minecraft from a simple building simulator into a fully functional RPG game. From customizable and dynamic classes to skills Heroes changes the way people play Minecraft. Players are able to venture out into the world to gain experience and power by defeating not only the world's natural inhabitants but other players!​
For those interested in a game-changing RPG addition to Minecraft there isn't anywhere better to be.​
hctrailer.png
[media]
hcgeneralrules.png
HCTAB.png
NO Griefing
HCTAB.png
NO Whining
HCTAB.png
NO Spam
HCTAB.png
NO Internet e-Bonics
HCTAB.png
NO Hacking (Includes XRAY and FLYING)
HCTAB.png
Special Key = {HCxy} , where x is the first letter in your IGN (in-game-name) and y is the number of characters in your IGN. For example, Notch's key would be {HCN5}

hcwiki.png
Herocraft features a Wiki project often referred to as HeroWiki. This project aims to document anything and everything Herocraft-specific from politics to unique elements (such as our upcoming Heroes RPG Plugin) and everything in-between. See it here for all your questions: Herocraft Wiki!

The HeroWiki also contains all relevant information to the Heroes plugin. As the developers, we are very proud of what we have created, and have a small taste of what we used the plugin for below.

HCTAB.png
Paths:

One of Heroes' main features is a fully customizable class system and that's something we've been happy to take advantage of. Herocraft features five main paths which each have four specializations.

HCTAB.png
Warrior: Warriors are the traditional fighters of Herocraft wielding heavy armor and strong blades, they march forward to the defense of their allies.​
  • Paladin - Divine Knight
  • Dreadknight - Hatred Incarnate
  • Dragoon - Knight Airborn
  • Samurai - The Chosen
HCTAB.png
Rogue: Practitioners of refined combat Rogues are one of the more varied archetypes, using speed and skill to cut down their enemies or surround them in traps. The rogue's specializations are a force to be reckoned with.
  • Ninja - Master of Death
  • Ranger - Tracker Extremist
  • Beastmaster - Head of the Pack
  • Bard - Song Writer and Morale Booster
HCTAB.png
Caster: With the elements at their beck and call Casters display offensive powers to frighten any iron-clad Knight. Power comes with a price though and Mages pay heavily with their defensive strength being virtually non-existent.
  • Geomancer - Master of Elements
  • Wizard - Master of the Arcane
  • Necromancer - The Living Death
  • Enchanter - Crowd Control Extraordinaire
HCTAB.png
Crafter: Crafters are the masters of both gathering and refining materials. Notoriously fragile in the battlefield they possess an unparalleled ability to manipulate materials materials both in purpose and appearance.
  • Smith - Master of Repairs
  • Mason - The Creator
  • Alchemist - Shaper of Change
  • Engineer - Making it Work
HCTAB.png
Healer: Healers are the backbones of any party, banishing gaping wounds with little more than a tip of the hat they can turn the tide of any battle when used correctly. This combined with their often lacking offensive abilities makes them priority targets in combat.
  • Cleric - Medic Commando
  • Druid - One with Nature
  • Bloodmage - Ritualist Fiend
  • Monk - Martial Arts Champion
Hcwhitelist.png
1) Read our server rules, not knowing them will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them.

2) Vote for Herocraft - here.

3) Read up on the server. Herocraft is a unique server and we code our own plugins, this means new players have a lot to pick up on. The best way to do this is to read up on our wiki which is the most up to date source of information on Herocraft. Be sure to read up on our brand new game-changing plugin - Heroes.

4) Fill out the following application and reply here in this format! Please answer as thoroughly as possible (more than one sentence). The more information you write about yourself, the better your chances are!

1. In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC):
  7. Special Key: Do NOT leave blank.
  8. Additional Info:
Important: Do not private message staff or contact us on IRC to request an immediate whitelist, you will be ignored.

hcdonate.png
Donations are cumulative. All donations go directly towards server upgrades and maintenance to increase performance and benefit all Herocraft members. Donations are not required, never grant inventory items and won't save you from being kicked or banned if breaking server rules. However, they give you additional perks (vanity abilities, additional locked chests, region protection for a fee, etc). All these add up: a higher tier donator automatically has access to all lower tier bonuses.

To Donate:
After logging into PayPal.com - Click Send Money add [email protected] to the 'to' field. Select the Personal tab and then ensure it's set to 'send as a Gift' and click continue. Don't forget to leave your IGN!​

Joka10

Soulsand
I have written threads before... I think I do a pretty good job...

However I am new here and not sure that I am the best for the job of recreating this.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Joka10, I'm also fairly new here. Don't let your newcomer status get in the way of skill, you could really make a good first impression to HeroCraft!

I also will be participating, can't wait to see all of the entries!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I'll give this a shot... Do we have a more recent trailer? And would it be okay if I use those same section title things if I can't find any? I'm not exactly the best with that stuff. Hehe.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Innteeerrresssttiiinnnggg, This seems like it will be fun. I'll enter mine at some point...

Hopefully

Aetosion

Obsidian
Fun stuff, I love doing main threads for servers. I'll get on it once I get home. Doing it from my phone would be a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.