• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help a Noob!

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Any of you LoL players out there want to help me out of Bronze and give me some useful tips/advice for mid lane! If you'd like you could add me in-game IGN-Popsiclefresh(NA server)

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Also Approaching 4800 IP and wondering whether I should buy Cassiopiea Malzahar or Oriana

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
So do I get Malzahar or Cassieopia? Well Dont really tell me to get, just tell me their advantages etc.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm still thinking about it, anyway, Any general good tips for mid lane other than the basics such as getting cs etc.
And I hear malzahar isnt loved much due to his ult immobilizing him, Meanwhile cassieopia immobilizes their entire team.

#1 always try to poke while farming example being kats Q
#2 dont get to aggresive unless you have fully warded areas and know you can kill them
#3 never get cocky
#4 have fun

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Man I suck at choosing anything, Still stuck between grabbing Malzahar or Cassieopia, As of right now i man Ahri. I've never played Cassieopia but know she's very capable of wrecking a team and causing massive damage, Meanwhile Malzahar takes out a single target in seconds.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Play support, buy ruby sightstone, constantly place wards on keypoints, win game, get teamwork honor, get elo.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Meh Support is boring(unless im playing nidalee), Already have teamwork ribbon, And to be honest Not entirely crazy about elo like others, I mostly play ranked because it Ques faster than normal.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Not entirely worried about Elo, I just play ranked for fun, But you could add me ingame if you'd like to duo

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok I'm fairly sure Its lag but what does it mean when my screen freezes and says Attempting to reconnect for like 6 secs, And i can see all things going on around me but cant control my champ

Arturec

Soulsand
I agree with the Wukong statement, 30% arpen with Q then the stacking of black cleaver and ult knockup is just OP as shit.

That aside, Cassiopeia is VERY fun to play and very good for teamfights, etc.
Orianna is very similar to Cass except that she's a bit shorter range, but a bit more clutch. (Meaning you can make bigger plays, but is harder to play as)

In general, those 2 are very similar and I recommend them both.

Remember to always go for the gold. Whatever gives more, is worth more. So 1CS is worth the 28 mana on an ezreal Q to get the ~20 gold coins, and it's better to get farm than kills. (Even though kills are fun and very nice)

Oh, and watch Streams, and on youtube watch gbay99 <----- He will teach you how to play.

one time i was fiddles and i went into a 5v1 and kill one guy dont know hows that is relevent but BITCH I KILLED BRAND

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I agree with the Wukong statement, 30% arpen with Q then the stacking of black cleaver and ult knockup is just OP as shit.

That aside, Cassiopeia is VERY fun to play and very good for teamfights, etc.
Orianna is very similar to Cass except that she's a bit shorter range, but a bit more clutch. (Meaning you can make bigger plays, but is harder to play as)

In general, those 2 are very similar and I recommend them both.

Remember to always go for the gold. Whatever gives more, is worth more. So 1CS is worth the 28 mana on an ezreal Q to get the ~20 gold coins, and it's better to get farm than kills. (Even though kills are fun and very nice)

Oh, and watch Streams, and on youtube watch gbay99 <----- He will teach you how to play.
Yes I think I've gotten a little bit better at CS(tell me if im wrong) Heres an example,
Playing ahri and by 20 mins I have around 120cs And have kept the enemy(forgot who it was) at around 600-800 hp..Is that any good?

Yes I think I've gotten a little bit better at CS(tell me if im wrong) Heres an example,
Playing ahri and by 20 mins I have around 120cs And have kept the enemy(forgot who it was) at around 600-800 hp..Is that any good?
lol thats pretty dam good all you really need is 100cs by 20

Gogo9519

Wood
I would like to help but i don't have an account in NA Server and i usually fight in Top lane, sorry.

MagikCardz

Gold
I usually like to go Kha'Zix mid just because I like to go ad mid instead of ap. But yeah just last hit and get core ap items if your ap like rabadon deathcap. I would choose malzahar just because his ultimate combine with his other skills used first can really burn their hp to nothing and lets your teammates try to kill the person to suppressed. It depends on which role you like. The burn their health down so quickly they pee their pants off. Or the team fight ultimate which helps your team initiate a fight. Or you can go Ad and kill them unexpectedly.