• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Hellgate Not Bringing Other Party Members back to Haven

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
As the title states, tried to port someone who has their recall in the Nether out of the Nether, I was ported to spawn but the person in my party was not.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As the title states, tried to port someone who has their recall in the Nether out of the Nether, I was ported to spawn but the person in my party was not.
Can you list worldnames and player names?

I need a little more information. Basically - is it not working cross-world at all?

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Can you list worldnames and player names?

I need a little more information. Basically - is it not working cross-world at all?
Bluekitty17 sent me a message claiming he was stuck in the nether. I ported to the nether from haven, and invited Bluekitty to my party. Upon inviting him, I waited 2 minutes for my cooldown, then ported back to haven. I was standing on the same block as Bluekitty, and I was ported to Haven spawn, but Bluekitty was stuck in the nether. Bluekitty's recall is in the nether, so he had no way of getting out.