• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Haven/Shrine Portal Seperation

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think it would be a good idea to have more separation or distinction between Haven and Shrine portals, specifically the fact that Shrine is a Whitelist world. I'd say the number one question or confusion among new players in tour is that they cannot build in Shrine.

Reiinah

Stone
I thought you can build in Shrine. The only difference is you can grief in Shrine but not on Haven. And I do agree on this one too. I remember getting lost and getting the two areas confused when I was new.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I thought you can build in Shrine. The only difference is you can grief in Shrine but not on Haven. And I do agree on this one too. I remember getting lost and getting the two areas confused when I was new.
Haven: PvP, Stealing, Killing, NO GRIEFING
Ruins: PvP, Stealing, Killing, Greifing, (Essentially Ruins is no mans land), Non-Whielisted
Shrine: No PvP, Stealing, No Killing (PvP is off), Less Exp for mobs and Ores, Separate Portal

Reiinah

Stone
Haven: PvP, Stealing, Killing, NO GRIEFING
Ruins: PvP, Stealing, Killing, Greifing, (Essentially Ruins is no mans land), Non-Whielisted
Shrine: No PvP, Stealing, No Killing (PvP is off), Less Exp for mobs and Ores, Separate Portal

Oh! I was totally thinking about Ruins and Haven >.< Sorry.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think all of the new people connecting only see PvE and flock to it, but it doesn't state that it is a Whitelist world.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Ruins should have a portal to the side of the RPG-hub world portals for Haven and Shrine, with a nice sign pointing noobs to it.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Admins @Kainzo

Can something please be done about this? 90% of my time in tour is spent guiding new players out of Shrine and into Haven, they seem to be flocking to Shrine as it does not indicate it is a Whitelist world. Maybe a sign or something at least.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Everything will be "whitelist" only with the new regidtration on the site to become whitelisted goes live.

its not a huge issue at the moment, however a lot of unwhitelisted players do make the mistake